What is involved in Knowledge economy
Find out what the related areas are that Knowledge economy connects with, associates with, correlates with or affects, and which require thought, deliberation, analysis, review and discussion. This unique checklist stands out in a sense that it is not per-se designed to give answers, but to engage the reader and lay out a Knowledge economy thinking-frame.
How far is your company on its Knowledge economy journey?
Take this short survey to gauge your organization’s progress toward Knowledge economy leadership. Learn your strongest and weakest areas, and what you can do now to create a strategy that delivers results.
To address the criteria in this checklist for your organization, extensive selected resources are provided for sources of further research and information.
Start the Checklist
Below you will find a quick checklist designed to help you think about which Knowledge economy related domains to cover and 155 essential critical questions to check off in that domain.
The following domains are covered:
Knowledge economy, Mainstream economics, Manufacturing sector, Collective farming, Material balance planning, Dynamic stochastic general equilibrium, Opportunity cost, Expected utility hypothesis, Open economy, Transition economy, World economy, Virtual economy, Economic methodology, Vilfredo Pareto, Knowledge flow, European Free Trade Association, Chinese model, Network economy, Economic Cooperation Organization, Corporate capitalism, Organizational economics, Monetary policy, East Asian model of capitalism, Knowledge society, Participatory economics, Industrial Revolution, Game theory, Access economy, Communist system, Public sector, Chicago school of economics, Comparative advantage, Service economy, Cultural economics, Working hours, Sunk costs, Indigo Era, Industrial espionage, Risk aversion, Market structure, Post-industrial economy, Learning society, Free market, Palace economy, Plantation economy, Voluntary sector, Natural economy, Knowledge value chain, Soviet-type economic planning, Consumer confidence, Knowledge economy, Natural resource economics, Information economy, Feminist economics, Knowledge organization, Millennium Development Goals, Production set, Service sector, Behavioral economics, Knowledge Revolution, Informal sector, Rate of profit, Managerial economics, Regional science, Social choice theory, Unified process:
Knowledge economy Critical Criteria:
Map Knowledge economy goals and get going.
– Think about the people you identified for your Knowledge economy project and the project responsibilities you would assign to them. what kind of training do you think they would need to perform these responsibilities effectively?
– What are the disruptive Knowledge economy technologies that enable our organization to radically change our business processes?
– How can you negotiate Knowledge economy successfully with a stubborn boss, an irate client, or a deceitful coworker?
Mainstream economics Critical Criteria:
Check Mainstream economics planning and assess what counts with Mainstream economics that we are not counting.
– Meeting the challenge: are missed Knowledge economy opportunities costing us money?
– Who are the people involved in developing and implementing Knowledge economy?
– How does the organization define, manage, and improve its Knowledge economy processes?
Manufacturing sector Critical Criteria:
Consolidate Manufacturing sector leadership and figure out ways to motivate other Manufacturing sector users.
– What tools do you use once you have decided on a Knowledge economy strategy and more importantly how do you choose?
– How will we insure seamless interoperability of Knowledge economy moving forward?
– What are current Knowledge economy Paradigms?
Collective farming Critical Criteria:
Infer Collective farming results and modify and define the unique characteristics of interactive Collective farming projects.
– What are the usability implications of Knowledge economy actions?
– Are there Knowledge economy Models?
Material balance planning Critical Criteria:
Mix Material balance planning governance and achieve a single Material balance planning view and bringing data together.
– How do we maintain Knowledge economys Integrity?
– How do we Lead with Knowledge economy in Mind?
Dynamic stochastic general equilibrium Critical Criteria:
Chart Dynamic stochastic general equilibrium issues and suggest using storytelling to create more compelling Dynamic stochastic general equilibrium projects.
– What other jobs or tasks affect the performance of the steps in the Knowledge economy process?
– Who needs to know about Knowledge economy ?
Opportunity cost Critical Criteria:
Air ideas re Opportunity cost visions and find out what it really means.
– What is the opportunity cost of providing staff with the potential to learn new technologies or increase their expertise?
– Think about the functions involved in your Knowledge economy project. what processes flow from these functions?
– Which individuals, teams or departments will be involved in Knowledge economy?
– What are the opportunity costs for conducting the program?
Expected utility hypothesis Critical Criteria:
Paraphrase Expected utility hypothesis engagements and sort Expected utility hypothesis activities.
– What management system can we use to leverage the Knowledge economy experience, ideas, and concerns of the people closest to the work to be done?
– What are the record-keeping requirements of Knowledge economy activities?
– Do you monitor the effectiveness of your Knowledge economy activities?
Open economy Critical Criteria:
Accumulate Open economy planning and innovate what needs to be done with Open economy.
– Do several people in different organizational units assist with the Knowledge economy process?
– How can the value of Knowledge economy be defined?
Transition economy Critical Criteria:
Study Transition economy governance and devise Transition economy key steps.
– How do interorganizational and interpersonal networks affect our strategic adaptive capability in a transition economy?
– What new services of functionality will be implemented next with Knowledge economy ?
– To what extent does management recognize Knowledge economy as a tool to increase the results?
World economy Critical Criteria:
Study World economy tactics and probe World economy strategic alliances.
– How do you incorporate cycle time, productivity, cost control, and other efficiency and effectiveness factors into these Knowledge economy processes?
– How do we know that any Knowledge economy analysis is complete and comprehensive?
– What is our formula for success in Knowledge economy ?
Virtual economy Critical Criteria:
Brainstorm over Virtual economy leadership and report on developing an effective Virtual economy strategy.
– What will be the consequences to the business (financial, reputation etc) if Knowledge economy does not go ahead or fails to deliver the objectives?
– Do those selected for the Knowledge economy team have a good general understanding of what Knowledge economy is all about?
Economic methodology Critical Criteria:
Add value to Economic methodology outcomes and budget for Economic methodology challenges.
– Record-keeping requirements flow from the records needed as inputs, outputs, controls and for transformation of a Knowledge economy process. ask yourself: are the records needed as inputs to the Knowledge economy process available?
– Do we all define Knowledge economy in the same way?
Vilfredo Pareto Critical Criteria:
Powwow over Vilfredo Pareto adoptions and look at the big picture.
– Are there any easy-to-implement alternatives to Knowledge economy? Sometimes other solutions are available that do not require the cost implications of a full-blown project?
– Where do ideas that reach policy makers and planners as proposals for Knowledge economy strengthening and reform actually originate?
Knowledge flow Critical Criteria:
Collaborate on Knowledge flow decisions and reduce Knowledge flow costs.
– Does Knowledge economy systematically track and analyze outcomes for accountability and quality improvement?
– How would one define Knowledge economy leadership?
European Free Trade Association Critical Criteria:
Review European Free Trade Association quality and proactively manage European Free Trade Association risks.
– Have the types of risks that may impact Knowledge economy been identified and analyzed?
– How do we Improve Knowledge economy service perception, and satisfaction?
Chinese model Critical Criteria:
Contribute to Chinese model risks and test out new things.
– Does Knowledge economy create potential expectations in other areas that need to be recognized and considered?
– Who is the main stakeholder, with ultimate responsibility for driving Knowledge economy forward?
– How do we Identify specific Knowledge economy investment and emerging trends?
Network economy Critical Criteria:
Value Network economy tasks and clarify ways to gain access to competitive Network economy services.
– Do we cover the five essential competencies-Communication, Collaboration,Innovation, Adaptability, and Leadership that improve an organizations ability to leverage the new Knowledge economy in a volatile global economy?
– How do we go about Securing Knowledge economy?
– How do we keep improving Knowledge economy?
Economic Cooperation Organization Critical Criteria:
Collaborate on Economic Cooperation Organization outcomes and handle a jump-start course to Economic Cooperation Organization.
– Will Knowledge economy have an impact on current business continuity, disaster recovery processes and/or infrastructure?
– What are internal and external Knowledge economy relations?
– How can we improve Knowledge economy?
Corporate capitalism Critical Criteria:
Frame Corporate capitalism risks and probe Corporate capitalism strategic alliances.
– How is the value delivered by Knowledge economy being measured?
– How will you measure your Knowledge economy effectiveness?
Organizational economics Critical Criteria:
Define Organizational economics planning and probe using an integrated framework to make sure Organizational economics is getting what it needs.
– What are the key elements of your Knowledge economy performance improvement system, including your evaluation, organizational learning, and innovation processes?
Monetary policy Critical Criteria:
Track Monetary policy projects and adopt an insight outlook.
East Asian model of capitalism Critical Criteria:
Face East Asian model of capitalism projects and ask questions.
– How do senior leaders actions reflect a commitment to the organizations Knowledge economy values?
– What knowledge, skills and characteristics mark a good Knowledge economy project manager?
Knowledge society Critical Criteria:
Face Knowledge society strategies and look in other fields.
– What may be the consequences for the performance of an organization if all stakeholders are not consulted regarding Knowledge economy?
– What are the top 3 things at the forefront of our Knowledge economy agendas for the next 3 years?
– Have all basic functions of Knowledge economy been defined?
Participatory economics Critical Criteria:
Chat re Participatory economics leadership and summarize a clear Participatory economics focus.
– What are your current levels and trends in key measures or indicators of Knowledge economy product and process performance that are important to and directly serve your customers? how do these results compare with the performance of your competitors and other organizations with similar offerings?
– Do the Knowledge economy decisions we make today help people and the planet tomorrow?
– Have you identified your Knowledge economy key performance indicators?
Industrial Revolution Critical Criteria:
Have a session on Industrial Revolution projects and don’t overlook the obvious.
– How will you know that the Knowledge economy project has been successful?
– Can Management personnel recognize the monetary benefit of Knowledge economy?
Game theory Critical Criteria:
Grasp Game theory adoptions and find answers.
– How do we make it meaningful in connecting Knowledge economy with what users do day-to-day?
– Is Supporting Knowledge economy documentation required?
– What is Effective Knowledge economy?
Access economy Critical Criteria:
Discourse Access economy goals and don’t overlook the obvious.
– When a Knowledge economy manager recognizes a problem, what options are available?
– How can you measure Knowledge economy in a systematic way?
Communist system Critical Criteria:
Group Communist system outcomes and look in other fields.
Public sector Critical Criteria:
Probe Public sector leadership and get going.
– Who will be responsible for making the decisions to include or exclude requested changes once Knowledge economy is underway?
– What is our Knowledge economy Strategy?
Chicago school of economics Critical Criteria:
Detail Chicago school of economics risks and use obstacles to break out of ruts.
– How important is Knowledge economy to the user organizations mission?
– Who will provide the final approval of Knowledge economy deliverables?
Comparative advantage Critical Criteria:
Guard Comparative advantage projects and diversify disclosure of information – dealing with confidential Comparative advantage information.
– Does Knowledge economy include applications and information with regulatory compliance significance (or other contractual conditions that must be formally complied with) in a new or unique manner for which no approved security requirements, templates or design models exist?
– What sources do you use to gather information for a Knowledge economy study?
Service economy Critical Criteria:
Model after Service economy decisions and integrate design thinking in Service economy innovation.
– Is the Knowledge economy organization completing tasks effectively and efficiently?
– What are the Key enablers to make this Knowledge economy move?
– How can skill-level changes improve Knowledge economy?
Cultural economics Critical Criteria:
Reconstruct Cultural economics failures and probe Cultural economics strategic alliances.
– In what ways are Knowledge economy vendors and us interacting to ensure safe and effective use?
– Do Knowledge economy rules make a reasonable demand on a users capabilities?
– Do we have past Knowledge economy Successes?
Working hours Critical Criteria:
See the value of Working hours governance and question.
Sunk costs Critical Criteria:
Probe Sunk costs quality and maintain Sunk costs for success.
– Who is responsible for ensuring appropriate resources (time, people and money) are allocated to Knowledge economy?
– Should sunk costs be included when estimating cash flows?
– Why is Knowledge economy important for you now?
Indigo Era Critical Criteria:
Face Indigo Era tactics and drive action.
– Do we aggressively reward and promote the people who have the biggest impact on creating excellent Knowledge economy services/products?
Industrial espionage Critical Criteria:
Add value to Industrial espionage engagements and develop and take control of the Industrial espionage initiative.
– what is the best design framework for Knowledge economy organization now that, in a post industrial-age if the top-down, command and control model is no longer relevant?
Risk aversion Critical Criteria:
Brainstorm over Risk aversion visions and pay attention to the small things.
– What threat is Knowledge economy addressing?
Market structure Critical Criteria:
Ventilate your thoughts about Market structure failures and do something to it.
– What are the implications for market structure?
– How to Secure Knowledge economy?
Post-industrial economy Critical Criteria:
Huddle over Post-industrial economy risks and find the ideas you already have.
– How do we ensure that implementations of Knowledge economy products are done in a way that ensures safety?
– Does our organization need more Knowledge economy education?
Learning society Critical Criteria:
Sort Learning society goals and define Learning society competency-based leadership.
– Does Knowledge economy appropriately measure and monitor risk?
Free market Critical Criteria:
Survey Free market failures and correct Free market management by competencies.
– How do mission and objectives affect the Knowledge economy processes of our organization?
Palace economy Critical Criteria:
Frame Palace economy goals and stake your claim.
– What is the purpose of Knowledge economy in relation to the mission?
Plantation economy Critical Criteria:
Have a session on Plantation economy projects and probe Plantation economy strategic alliances.
– How do your measurements capture actionable Knowledge economy information for use in exceeding your customers expectations and securing your customers engagement?
– What is the source of the strategies for Knowledge economy strengthening and reform?
Voluntary sector Critical Criteria:
Study Voluntary sector outcomes and maintain Voluntary sector for success.
– What are our needs in relation to Knowledge economy skills, labor, equipment, and markets?
Natural economy Critical Criteria:
Paraphrase Natural economy adoptions and spearhead techniques for implementing Natural economy.
– Why are Knowledge economy skills important?
Knowledge value chain Critical Criteria:
Reason over Knowledge value chain adoptions and look at the big picture.
– What tools and technologies are needed for a custom Knowledge economy project?
Soviet-type economic planning Critical Criteria:
Recall Soviet-type economic planning risks and give examples utilizing a core of simple Soviet-type economic planning skills.
– Consider your own Knowledge economy project. what types of organizational problems do you think might be causing or affecting your problem, based on the work done so far?
– Does Knowledge economy analysis show the relationships among important Knowledge economy factors?
– What vendors make products that address the Knowledge economy needs?
Consumer confidence Critical Criteria:
Disseminate Consumer confidence decisions and get the big picture.
– Are we making progress? and are we making progress as Knowledge economy leaders?
– Who will be responsible for documenting the Knowledge economy requirements in detail?
Knowledge economy Critical Criteria:
See the value of Knowledge economy visions and find out what it really means.
– How to deal with Knowledge economy Changes?
Natural resource economics Critical Criteria:
Adapt Natural resource economics visions and report on developing an effective Natural resource economics strategy.
Information economy Critical Criteria:
Set goals for Information economy management and point out Information economy tensions in leadership.
– What are your most important goals for the strategic Knowledge economy objectives?
– Are accountability and ownership for Knowledge economy clearly defined?
Feminist economics Critical Criteria:
Have a session on Feminist economics governance and report on developing an effective Feminist economics strategy.
– Can we do Knowledge economy without complex (expensive) analysis?
Knowledge organization Critical Criteria:
Contribute to Knowledge organization tactics and frame using storytelling to create more compelling Knowledge organization projects.
– How do you determine the key elements that affect Knowledge economy workforce satisfaction? how are these elements determined for different workforce groups and segments?
Millennium Development Goals Critical Criteria:
Adapt Millennium Development Goals risks and assess what counts with Millennium Development Goals that we are not counting.
– Is there any existing Knowledge economy governance structure?
– How much does Knowledge economy help?
Production set Critical Criteria:
Match Production set tactics and diversify by understanding risks and leveraging Production set.
Service sector Critical Criteria:
Consult on Service sector quality and drive action.
Behavioral economics Critical Criteria:
Substantiate Behavioral economics visions and ask what if.
– Does Knowledge economy analysis isolate the fundamental causes of problems?
Knowledge Revolution Critical Criteria:
Group Knowledge Revolution strategies and question.
Informal sector Critical Criteria:
Unify Informal sector tasks and tour deciding if Informal sector progress is made.
Rate of profit Critical Criteria:
Study Rate of profit issues and reduce Rate of profit costs.
Managerial economics Critical Criteria:
Illustrate Managerial economics failures and work towards be a leading Managerial economics expert.
– Will Knowledge economy deliverables need to be tested and, if so, by whom?
– What about Knowledge economy Analysis of results?
– Is a Knowledge economy Team Work effort in place?
Regional science Critical Criteria:
Think carefully about Regional science strategies and proactively manage Regional science risks.
– Which customers cant participate in our Knowledge economy domain because they lack skills, wealth, or convenient access to existing solutions?
Social choice theory Critical Criteria:
Adapt Social choice theory goals and research ways can we become the Social choice theory company that would put us out of business.
– What are our best practices for minimizing Knowledge economy project risk, while demonstrating incremental value and quick wins throughout the Knowledge economy project lifecycle?
– Does the Knowledge economy task fit the clients priorities?
Unified process Critical Criteria:
Group Unified process failures and research ways can we become the Unified process company that would put us out of business.
This quick readiness checklist is a selected resource to help you move forward. Learn more about how to achieve comprehensive insights with the Knowledge economy Self Assessment:
Author: Gerard Blokdijk
CEO at The Art of Service | http://theartofservice.com
Gerard is the CEO at The Art of Service. He has been providing information technology insights, talks, tools and products to organizations in a wide range of industries for over 25 years. Gerard is a widely recognized and respected information expert. Gerard founded The Art of Service consulting business in 2000. Gerard has authored numerous published books to date.
To address the criteria in this checklist, these selected resources are provided for sources of further research and information:
Knowledge economy External links:
Jobs Rock Hill | Knowledge Economy Jobs in Rock Hill, SC
Knowledge Economy Definition | Investopedia
Scup vs. Tilapia: The Seafood Knowledge Economy II | …
Manufacturing sector External links:
What is MANUFACTURING SECTOR – Black’s Law …
[PPT]INDIAN MANUFACTURING SECTOR
[PDF]Title Manufacturing Sector Workplan 2017 18: …
Collective farming External links:
Collective farming – Conservapedia
Amazon.com: Collective Farming: Julien Vega: MP3 …
Collective farming in the USSR, (Book, 1936) [WorldCat.org]
Material balance planning External links:
Material balance planning – revolvy.com
https://www.revolvy.com/topic/Material balance planning
Material balance planning | Chemical Engineering Projects
Opportunity cost External links:
Opportunity Cost – examples, advantages, school, business
Opportunity Cost Flashcards | Quizlet
Opportunity Cost – Investopedia
Expected utility hypothesis External links:
Expected Utility Hypothesis | Utility | Risk Aversion
Open economy External links:
Open economy macroeconomics (Book, 2017) …
Open economy macroeconomics (eBook, 2000) …
[PPT]The Open Economy – Home | LIU
Transition economy External links:
Transition economy to do list Flashcards | Quizlet
Education and Earnings in a Transition Economy: The …
Virtual economy External links:
Virtual Economy Research Network | Library of Congress
Virtual Economy, Real Money – CNBC
Description: Russia’s virtual economy – library.villanova.edu
Economic methodology External links:
Economic Methodology – maradona.store
Journal of Economic Methodology: Vol 24, No 4
Vilfredo Pareto External links:
Acknowledgements : Vilfredo Pareto and the Birth of …
Vilfredo Pareto – Metapedia
Vilfredo Pareto – WOW.com
Knowledge flow External links:
ERIC – Facilitating Knowledge Flow in Community …
ERIC – Educational Development and Knowledge Flow: …
Marine Forces Reserve: Accelerating Knowledge Flow …
European Free Trade Association External links:
European Free Trade Association (EFTA) | Britannica.com
European Free Trade Association – EFTA – Home | Facebook
Chinese model External links:
‘chinese model’ Search, page 1 – XVIDEOS.COM
Chinese Model Porn Videos & Sex Movies | Redtube.com
“The Chinese Model of Development and Its Implications…
Network economy External links:
LSE Network Economy Blog – Home | Facebook
Organizational economics External links:
The Handbook of Organizational Economics
Organizational economics (Book, 1986) [WorldCat.org]
Monetary policy External links:
The Fed – The U.S. Economy and Monetary Policy
The Fed – Money, Interest Rates, and Monetary Policy
Chair the Fed: A monetary policy game
East Asian model of capitalism External links:
East Asian model of capitalism – YouTube
East Asian Model of Capitalism by Arindam Som on Prezi
Knowledge society External links:
Knowledge Society – Home | Facebook
knowledge society Jobs in Burbank, California | Monster.com
Arctic Borderlands Ecological Knowledge Society
Participatory economics External links:
Participatory Economics – Home | Facebook
Industrial Revolution External links:
Industrial Revolution – Facts & Summary – HISTORY.com
Smart Factory Expo | Fourth Industrial Revolution 4IR
Industry 4.0 Summit – discover the 4th industrial revolution
Game theory External links:
Game theory (eBook, 2013) [WorldCat.org]
Game theory (Book, 1991) [WorldCat.org]
Game Theory (TV Series 2011– ) – IMDb
Communist system External links:
How does a communist system of government differ from …
What is a communist system – Answers.com
Public sector External links:
SunGard Public Sector NaviLine® – Indiana
NEOGOV HRMS | HR Software for Government & Public Sector
Public Sector Focus – Magazine, Publisher, Publishing
Chicago school of economics External links:
Chicago school of economics (Book, 2010) [WorldCat.org]
Chicago School of Economics – Conservapedia
What is CHICAGO SCHOOL OF ECONOMICS – Black’s Law …
Comparative advantage External links:
[PDF]3. Comparative Advantage – University of North …
http://www.unc.edu/~salemi/Econ101/3. Comparative Advantage.pdf
Comparative Advantage – Investopedia
Comparative Advantage – Foundation for Economic …
Service economy External links:
“Manufacturing Economy vs. Service Economy: …
Shane Green – Catalyst for the Modern Service Economy
The service economy (eBook, 2000) [WorldCat.org]
Cultural economics External links:
Journal of Cultural Economics on JSTOR
Working hours External links:
[PDF]POLICY: 4.2.1. Working Hours, Overtime, and …
WKU Employees Holiday Schedule and Summer Working Hours
Hours | Rainier Arms working hours
Sunk costs External links:
What are sunk costs? – Updated 2017 – Quora
Sunk Costs – YouTube
Sunk Costs Chap 8 Flashcards | Quizlet
Industrial espionage External links:
NEWORDER IND – HACKING AND INDUSTRIAL ESPIONAGE …
AMU Course: SCMT392 – Industrial Espionage
The Paperback of the Chinese Industrial Espionage: Technology Acquisition and Military Modernisation by William C. Hannas, James Mulvenon, Anna B.
http://50 U.S. Code § 1708 – LII / Legal Information Institute
Risk aversion External links:
Financial Institution Complete Risk Aversion Solutions
Title: Risk aversion as an evolutionary adaptation – arXiv
Risk aversion financial definition of risk aversion
Market structure External links:
[PDF]The Relationship between Market Structure and …
[PDF]The Four Market Structures
Free market structure Essays and Papers – 123HelpMe
Learning society External links:
FAU Lifelong Learning Society : Florida Atlantic University
ERIC – The Learning Society., 1969
Drumheller Community Learning Society – Learning for Life
Free market External links:
Bill Cara | Free Market Patriot
Free Market Approach to Save Our Food and Our Freedom
Twin Cities Free Market
Palace economy External links:
What is Palace Economy? – Quora
Plantation economy External links:
“The Plantation Economy As An Economic-System” by …
Plantation economy – Infogalactic: the planetary …
Voluntary sector External links:
Voluntary Sector – fqsocb.store
Voluntary Sector – iwedding.store
[PDF]Voluntary Sector – hokkaido.store
Natural economy External links:
Vitronic Promotional Group -Natural Economy Tote
Vitronic Promotional Group -Natural Economy Drawcord
Soviet-type economic planning External links:
CiteSeerX — A Model of Soviet-Type Economic Planning
A Model of Soviet-Type Economic Planning
Consumer confidence External links:
Consumer Confidence Reports (CCR) | US EPA
Consumer Confidence Index® | The Conference Board
The Consumer Confidence Report (CCR) – www.tceq.texas.gov
Knowledge economy External links:
Knowledge Economy Definition | Investopedia
Jobs Rock Hill | Knowledge Economy Jobs in Rock Hill, SC
Productivity Game – Thriving in a Knowledge Economy
Natural resource economics External links:
CNREP – Center for Natural Resource Economics & Policy
Environmental and Natural Resource Economics
Information economy External links:
[PPT]INFORMATION ECONOMY REPORT 2009 Trends …
The information economy (Book, 1977) [WorldCat.org]
Feminist economics External links:
Explore Wakefield, Feminist Economics, and more! – Pinterest
Knowledge organization External links:
Knowledge Organization Systems | Kent State University
LIS602-201: Knowledge Organization (Fall 2017)
What We Do | Knowledge Organization
Millennium Development Goals External links:
Millennium Development Goals – YouTube
Millennium Development Goals – Official Site
Which are UN Millennium Development goals? Check all …
Service sector External links:
Service Sector – Investopedia
^OSX : Summary for PHLX Oil Service Sector – Yahoo Finance
Behavioral economics External links:
Wellth: Better Patient Outcomes with Behavioral Economics
Behavioral Economics Consulting & Incentives — VAL Health
Knowledge Revolution External links:
ERIC – The Management of the Knowledge Revolution., 1978
Prabal – A Knowledge Revolution – Home | Facebook
Informal sector External links:
NSS 539 informal sector.pdf – Google Drive
LabourNet – Enable livelihood of Informal Sector
[PDF]The Informal Sector in sub-Saharan Africa
Managerial economics External links:
Managerial economics (eBook, 2012) [WorldCat.org]
Managerial economics (Book, 1996) [WorldCat.org]
Regional science External links:
Regional Science Center | Minnesota State University Moorhead
Georgia Tech Regional Science Olympiad – 2018 | …
Papers in Regional Science – Springer
Social choice theory External links:
[PDF]FUNDAMENTALS OF SOCIAL CHOICE THEORY
Unified process External links:
Standards, compliance, and Rational Unified Process – IBM
CDC UP | Home Page of the CDC Unified Process