What is involved in Sales process engineering
Find out what the related areas are that Sales process engineering connects with, associates with, correlates with or affects, and which require thought, deliberation, analysis, review and discussion. This unique checklist stands out in a sense that it is not per-se designed to give answers, but to engage the reader and lay out a Sales process engineering thinking-frame.
How far is your company on its Sales process engineering journey?
Take this short survey to gauge your organization’s progress toward Sales process engineering leadership. Learn your strongest and weakest areas, and what you can do now to create a strategy that delivers results.
To address the criteria in this checklist for your organization, extensive selected resources are provided for sources of further research and information.
Start the Checklist
Below you will find a quick checklist designed to help you think about which Sales process engineering related domains to cover and 121 essential critical questions to check off in that domain.
The following domains are covered:
Sales process engineering, Business process reengineering, Continual improvement process, Customer service, Deming circle, Engineering, If Japan Can… Why Can’t We?, Marketing, Performance metric, Sales engineering, Sales management, Sales process, Scientific management, Selling, Six Sigma, The Shingo Prize for excellence in manufacturing, Theory of constraints, Total quality management, Tradesman:
Sales process engineering Critical Criteria:
Huddle over Sales process engineering risks and probe Sales process engineering strategic alliances.
– How can you negotiate Sales process engineering successfully with a stubborn boss, an irate client, or a deceitful coworker?
– Can we do Sales process engineering without complex (expensive) analysis?
– How do we Improve Sales process engineering service perception, and satisfaction?
Business process reengineering Critical Criteria:
Think about Business process reengineering management and finalize the present value of growth of Business process reengineering.
– what is the best design framework for Sales process engineering organization now that, in a post industrial-age if the top-down, command and control model is no longer relevant?
– When conducting a business process reengineering study, what should we look for when trying to identify business processes to change?
– How do we measure improved Sales process engineering service perception, and satisfaction?
– Think of your Sales process engineering project. what are the main functions?
Continual improvement process Critical Criteria:
Ventilate your thoughts about Continual improvement process issues and find answers.
– Who sets the Sales process engineering standards?
Customer service Critical Criteria:
Unify Customer service engagements and explore and align the progress in Customer service.
– In the past year, do you believe that companies have generally improved or worsened in terms of the amount of time you feel you have spent waiting for help from Customer Service…?
– What external or societal factors are often used to group people together and affect the way members of a group are seen or perceived?
– Why would potential clients outsource their business to us if they can perform the same level of Customer Service in house?
– How much more would you be willing to spend with a company that you believe provides excellent Customer Service?
– Do the functional areas need business process integration (e.g., order entl. billing, or Customer Service)?
– What types of things or attributes are customers likely to consider as being part of your overall package?
– How does your company use its web-site for Customer Service and or customer relationship building?
– What are the three most important things we need to focus on to improve Customer Service?
– So what does all this mean for the role of Customer Service within the organization?
– Do we End each day with a sense of personal accomplishment and fulfillment?
– Do you have any complaint filtering in operation within your organization?
– How did we get to the point that we need a Customer Service program?
– Who are the internal customers within YOUR organization?
– How Do You Know What customers Want and Need?
– Do clients enjoy doing business with you?
– What Does Marketing Have To Do With It?
– When Is Service Recovery Needed?
– Are your systems easy to use?
– What Do Customers Need?
– Do we like complaints?
Deming circle Critical Criteria:
Contribute to Deming circle strategies and ask what if.
– How do you determine the key elements that affect Sales process engineering workforce satisfaction? how are these elements determined for different workforce groups and segments?
– What are the record-keeping requirements of Sales process engineering activities?
– Is there any existing Sales process engineering governance structure?
Engineering Critical Criteria:
Deduce Engineering decisions and use obstacles to break out of ruts.
– What constraints apply, either in the nature and scope of our design effort (time, cost, funding, and other resources) or in the nature (size, cost, weight, etc.) of our solution?
– How do various engineering job roles and Cybersecurity specialty roles engage to maximize constructive overlap and differences to address security for these systems?
– How do you know that your project team members are following the documented cm processes to establish the baseline and control changes to it?
– How to manage the complexity to permit us to answer questions, such as: when have we done enough?
– Does the deployment schedule call for installations at a typically rainy time of year?
– Once the project is underway, how can you track progress against the plan?
– Typical concerns on the design side: what is the required functionality?
– Is the funding for the project secure, or is only part of it in place?
– Is systems engineering the solution to all of our systems problems?
– What kind of support for requirements management will be needed?
– Which Sales process engineering goals are the most important?
– Does the requirement have a verification method assigned?
– How much systems engineering is enough?
– How well should the system perform?
– How much architecting is enough?
– Right business case?
– Right requirements?
– Where are we today?
– What is a system?
If Japan Can… Why Can’t We? Critical Criteria:
Survey If Japan Can… Why Can’t We? management and transcribe If Japan Can… Why Can’t We? as tomorrows backbone for success.
– Do we aggressively reward and promote the people who have the biggest impact on creating excellent Sales process engineering services/products?
– What vendors make products that address the Sales process engineering needs?
– How can we improve Sales process engineering?
Marketing Critical Criteria:
Demonstrate Marketing management and devise Marketing key steps.
– Spheres of influerce in the consumers life. what people, activities, organizations and media can have the most effect on determining the target audiences receptivity to products?
– Some measurement of efficiency is better than no measurement of it. if you do not know the cpm how can you justify the expense of using one medium or vehicle versus another?
– Is there an existing crm and email marketing relationship already in place, that can/should be leveraged or should we select a new solution altogether?
– There are a variety of product related problems that can turn into crises. what if product tampering occurs and consumers buying products are harmed?
– Do we talk to Sales and Marketing and find out what are customer needs, what are consumer needs and what are the roadblocks?
– How does the integrated marketing communications (imc) plan approach differ from traditional approaches to promotion?
– How do we begin to approach our marketing opportunities from an integrated marketing communications standpoint?
– What are your public relations problems and opportunities based on the product/program and consumer lifecycles?
– To get a receptive environment for our program. what are the population trends and dangers we can leverage?
– Product is used in the storyboard. if it comes in more than one size or color, which should be featured?
– Big idea what is the single most compelling idea that the overall experience must convey?
– What are the key reasons for integrating your email marketing system with your CRM?
– It supports conviction and purchase by asking so, are you ready to connect?
– How much money do we need to spend to achieve our campaign objectives?
– Is sponsorship a smart career move?
– Media – which vehicles to use?
– Is it national or regional?
Performance metric Critical Criteria:
Dissect Performance metric decisions and pay attention to the small things.
– Does your company have defined information technology risk performance metrics that are monitored and reported to management on a regular basis?
– How do we know that any Sales process engineering analysis is complete and comprehensive?
– Have you defined IT risk performance metrics that are monitored and reported?
Sales engineering Critical Criteria:
Check Sales engineering goals and devote time assessing Sales engineering and its risk.
– How will you know that the Sales process engineering project has been successful?
– What threat is Sales process engineering addressing?
– Are we Assessing Sales process engineering and Risk?
Sales management Critical Criteria:
Look at Sales management goals and revise understanding of Sales management architectures.
– How likely is the current Sales process engineering plan to come in on schedule or on budget?
Sales process Critical Criteria:
Pay attention to Sales process projects and adopt an insight outlook.
– What are our best practices for minimizing Sales process engineering project risk, while demonstrating incremental value and quick wins throughout the Sales process engineering project lifecycle?
– What tools and technologies are needed for a custom Sales process engineering project?
– What are internal and external Sales process engineering relations?
Scientific management Critical Criteria:
Gauge Scientific management projects and explain and analyze the challenges of Scientific management.
– Who will be responsible for making the decisions to include or exclude requested changes once Sales process engineering is underway?
– What is Effective Sales process engineering?
Selling Critical Criteria:
Huddle over Selling failures and gather Selling models .
– Users increasingly demand from web sites the ability to get information that is customized to their interests and needs. Many web sites now tailor their content through the use of architectures designed to support multiple audience types, or through technologies that allow users to profile their personal interests. These kinds of sites demonstrate that their designers are sensitive to the fact the users arent all the same. Besides the influence of users, marketing efforts have driven this trend to a large degree: why present general information to the broadest audience (e.g., trying to sell tobacco products to everyone, including the antismoking activists) when you can target information to prequalified market segments (e.g., selling expensive cigars to yuppies)?
– Are there any easy-to-implement alternatives to Sales process engineering? Sometimes other solutions are available that do not require the cost implications of a full-blown project?
– Am I making the right decisions related to balancing acquisition, cross-selling and upselling and for the right customer groups?
– What are the unique selling points (USPs) that may differentiate our product offering compared with competitors?
– Is there a Sales process engineering Communication plan covering who needs to get what information when?
– What is the major advantage of personal selling over advertising as a communication method?
– What potential environmental factors impact the Sales process engineering effort?
– The selling environment: what communications laws and policies will we face?
– How well do the unique selling points match our strengths and weaknesses?
– If our customer were my grandmother, would I tell her to buy what were selling?
– The selling chain: what is the nature of our middlemen or the trade?
– How important is selling?
– What was selling?
Six Sigma Critical Criteria:
Prioritize Six Sigma strategies and finalize the present value of growth of Six Sigma.
– What process management and improvement tools are we using PDSA/PDCA, ISO 9000, Lean, Balanced Scorecard, Six Sigma, something else?
– How do we Identify specific Sales process engineering investment and emerging trends?
– How is Lean Six Sigma different from TOGAF Architecture?
– How much does Sales process engineering help?
The Shingo Prize for excellence in manufacturing Critical Criteria:
Inquire about The Shingo Prize for excellence in manufacturing management and get answers.
– What are your current levels and trends in key measures or indicators of Sales process engineering product and process performance that are important to and directly serve your customers? how do these results compare with the performance of your competitors and other organizations with similar offerings?
– Have the types of risks that may impact Sales process engineering been identified and analyzed?
– Does the Sales process engineering task fit the clients priorities?
Theory of constraints Critical Criteria:
Check Theory of constraints issues and cater for concise Theory of constraints education.
– What notable similarities and differences exist among systems thinking lean thinking and the theory of constraints?
– Will new equipment/products be required to facilitate Sales process engineering delivery for example is new software needed?
– What is this thing called theory of constraints and how should it be implemented?
– How do we go about Securing Sales process engineering?
Total quality management Critical Criteria:
Derive from Total quality management tasks and reinforce and communicate particularly sensitive Total quality management decisions.
– What are all of our Sales process engineering domains and what do they do?
Tradesman Critical Criteria:
Incorporate Tradesman governance and integrate design thinking in Tradesman innovation.
– What are your key performance measures or indicators and in-process measures for the control and improvement of your Sales process engineering processes?
– How do we Lead with Sales process engineering in Mind?
This quick readiness checklist is a selected resource to help you move forward. Learn more about how to achieve comprehensive insights with the Sales process engineering Self Assessment:
Author: Gerard Blokdijk
CEO at The Art of Service | http://theartofservice.com
Gerard is the CEO at The Art of Service. He has been providing information technology insights, talks, tools and products to organizations in a wide range of industries for over 25 years. Gerard is a widely recognized and respected information expert. Gerard founded The Art of Service consulting business in 2000. Gerard has authored numerous published books to date.
To address the criteria in this checklist, these selected resources are provided for sources of further research and information:
Sales process engineering External links:
Justin Roff-Marsh | Sales Process Engineering
The Machine (book) | Sales Process Engineering
What is sales process engineering? – Quora
Business process reengineering External links:
BUSINESS PROCESS REENGINEERING: Essays
Job: BUSINESS PROCESS REENGINEERING | Master …
Customer service External links:
Bank of America Customer Service
Customer Service – Defense Finance and Accounting Service
Customer Service – Kohl’s
Deming circle External links:
Products Archive – Deming Circle
What is deming circle – Answers.com
Marketing External links:
Salesforce Marketing Cloud – Exact Target
Velma – Your Virtual Marketing Assistant
Want To Get More HVAC Clients? – Get A Free Marketing Analysis
http://Ad · marketing.scorpion.co/HVAC-Marketing
Performance metric External links:
[PDF]FHA’s Proposed Supplemental Performance Metric
What Is a Good Performance Metric? | Chron.com
performance metrics – Wiktionary
Sales management External links:
Efficio – Media Sales Management – CRM, Yield, Proposal
Sales management for small businesses – Intuit QuickBooks
2017 Sales Management Conference – Atlanta, Georgia
Sales process External links:
CRM Solutions, Sales Process Automation – Tour de Force
TopOPPS: AI for Sales Forecasting & Sales Process …
The 7 Steps of the Sales Process | The Steady Sales Group
Scientific management External links:
Taylorism and Scientific Management – from MindTools.com
Scientific Management Flashcards | Quizlet
Frederick Taylor & Scientific Management – NetMBA
Six Sigma External links:
Six Sigma Certification and Training – Lean 6 Sigma
Lean Six Sigma Green Belt Certification – Acuity Institute
The Shingo Prize for excellence in manufacturing External links:
The Shingo Prize for Excellence in Manufacturing …
Theory of constraints External links:
Theory of Constraints (PowerPoint) – FlevyPro Document
[PPT]THEORY OF CONSTRAINTS – profbailey.com
The theory of constraints journal (Journal, magazine, …
Total quality management External links:
[PDF]CHAPTER Total Quality Management – Wiley: Home
Total Quality Management Flashcards | Quizlet
Total Quality Management – TQM Definition – Investopedia
Tradesman External links:
Coventry Log Homes | Our Log Home Designs | Tradesman Series
2017 Ram 2500 Tradesman 4×2 Reg Cab 8′ Box – Roadshow