What is involved in Business process modeling
Find out what the related areas are that Business process modeling connects with, associates with, correlates with or affects, and which require thought, deliberation, analysis, review and discussion. This unique checklist stands out in a sense that it is not per-se designed to give answers, but to engage the reader and lay out a Business process modeling thinking-frame.
How far is your company on its Business Process Modeling BPM journey?
Take this short survey to gauge your organization’s progress toward Business Process Modeling BPM leadership. Learn your strongest and weakest areas, and what you can do now to create a strategy that delivers results.
To address the criteria in this checklist for your organization, extensive selected resources are provided for sources of further research and information.
Start the Checklist
Below you will find a quick checklist designed to help you think about which Business process modeling related domains to cover and 214 essential critical questions to check off in that domain.
The following domains are covered:
Business process modeling, Safety engineering, Quality management, Business model, Spiral model, Functional flow block diagram, View model, Unified Process, System lifecycle, Mathematical optimization, Entity–relationship model, Subject-oriented business process management, Business architecture, Value Stream Mapping, Software deployment, Artifact-centric business process model, Systems modeling, Business analysis, Software design, Bertrand Meyer, Iterative and incremental development, Architecture of Integrated Information Systems, Reliability engineering, Process modeling, Software testing, Enterprise Unified Process, Wernher von Braun, Generalised Enterprise Reference Architecture and Methodology, Data modeling, Scientific modelling, Systems development life cycle, Business process modeling, Software maintenance, Enterprise systems engineering, Integrated business planning, Business Process Modeling Notation, Formal methods, Government agency, Computer programming, Use case diagram, Business Process Modelling Notation, Data model, Functional specification, Software quality, Technical support, Object model, Aspect-oriented software development, Project management, Function model, Watts Humphrey, Software code, Tertiary sector of the economy, Service-oriented architecture, Software development process, Activity diagram, Change management, Business reference model, Business process redesign, Edsger W. Dijkstra, Trygve Reenskaug, ISO/IEC 15504, Business process management, Object Oriented, Information technology, Electrical engineering, Software process, Design review:
Business process modeling Critical Criteria:
Investigate Business process modeling projects and adjust implementation of Business process modeling.
– In the case of a Business process modeling project, the criteria for the audit derive from implementation objectives. an audit of a Business process modeling project involves assessing whether the recommendations outlined for implementation have been met. in other words, can we track that any Business process modeling project is implemented as planned, and is it working?
– Does Business process modeling create potential expectations in other areas that need to be recognized and considered?
– Who will be responsible for documenting the Business process modeling requirements in detail?
Safety engineering Critical Criteria:
Guide Safety engineering governance and shift your focus.
– Are there any easy-to-implement alternatives to Business process modeling? Sometimes other solutions are available that do not require the cost implications of a full-blown project?
– What are internal and external Business process modeling relations?
– Why are Business process modeling skills important?
Quality management Critical Criteria:
Recall Quality management governance and summarize a clear Quality management focus.
– Do we cover the five essential competencies-Communication, Collaboration,Innovation, Adaptability, and Leadership that improve an organizations ability to leverage the new Business process modeling in a volatile global economy?
– What is the future of Data Quality management?
– Quality management -are clients satisfied?
Business model Critical Criteria:
Contribute to Business model strategies and report on developing an effective Business model strategy.
– How can we create a secure environment to protect our data, especially when new business models like cloud computing and mobility leave us with little control over it?
– How do you incorporate cycle time, productivity, cost control, and other efficiency and effectiveness factors into these Business process modeling processes?
– Do we aggressively reward and promote the people who have the biggest impact on creating excellent Business process modeling services/products?
– How can we take rapid and informed action given the dramatic changes the IoT will make to our traditional business models?
– What applications will first become mainstream and under which business model will they operate?
– How well does the product fit our current and planned business model(s)?
– Which Business process modeling goals are the most important?
– What potential megatrends could make our business model obsolete?
Spiral model Critical Criteria:
Sort Spiral model failures and create a map for yourself.
– What is the purpose of Business process modeling in relation to the mission?
– Who needs to know about Business process modeling ?
– What about Business process modeling Analysis of results?
Functional flow block diagram Critical Criteria:
Categorize Functional flow block diagram adoptions and slay a dragon.
– Is Business process modeling Realistic, or are you setting yourself up for failure?
– How do we keep improving Business process modeling?
View model Critical Criteria:
Look at View model adoptions and interpret which customers can’t participate in View model because they lack skills.
– Will Business process modeling have an impact on current business continuity, disaster recovery processes and/or infrastructure?
– What are our needs in relation to Business process modeling skills, labor, equipment, and markets?
– Are there Business process modeling problems defined?
Unified Process Critical Criteria:
Own Unified Process governance and adopt an insight outlook.
– What new services of functionality will be implemented next with Business process modeling ?
– What are the Key enablers to make this Business process modeling move?
System lifecycle Critical Criteria:
Mix System lifecycle quality and learn.
– What knowledge, skills and characteristics mark a good Business process modeling project manager?
– Meeting the challenge: are missed Business process modeling opportunities costing us money?
– Who will provide the final approval of Business process modeling deliverables?
Mathematical optimization Critical Criteria:
Derive from Mathematical optimization goals and revise understanding of Mathematical optimization architectures.
– Record-keeping requirements flow from the records needed as inputs, outputs, controls and for transformation of a Business process modeling process. ask yourself: are the records needed as inputs to the Business process modeling process available?
– Is a Business process modeling Team Work effort in place?
– Are there recognized Business process modeling problems?
Entity–relationship model Critical Criteria:
Define Entity–relationship model risks and assess what counts with Entity–relationship model that we are not counting.
– What are your current levels and trends in key measures or indicators of Business process modeling product and process performance that are important to and directly serve your customers? how do these results compare with the performance of your competitors and other organizations with similar offerings?
– Will new equipment/products be required to facilitate Business process modeling delivery for example is new software needed?
– What role does communication play in the success or failure of a Business process modeling project?
Subject-oriented business process management Critical Criteria:
See the value of Subject-oriented business process management strategies and oversee Subject-oriented business process management requirements.
– How can we incorporate support to ensure safe and effective use of Business process modeling into the services that we provide?
– How do we manage Business process modeling Knowledge Management (KM)?
Business architecture Critical Criteria:
Participate in Business architecture outcomes and summarize a clear Business architecture focus.
– What are your results for key measures or indicators of the accomplishment of your Business process modeling strategy and action plans, including building and strengthening core competencies?
– When a Business process modeling manager recognizes a problem, what options are available?
– How much does Business process modeling help?
Value Stream Mapping Critical Criteria:
Audit Value Stream Mapping visions and finalize the present value of growth of Value Stream Mapping.
– What are the success criteria that will indicate that Business process modeling objectives have been met and the benefits delivered?
– What are the Essentials of Internal Business process modeling Management?
Software deployment Critical Criteria:
Participate in Software deployment planning and balance specific methods for improving Software deployment results.
– Think about the kind of project structure that would be appropriate for your Business process modeling project. should it be formal and complex, or can it be less formal and relatively simple?
– How can we improve Business process modeling?
Artifact-centric business process model Critical Criteria:
Scrutinze Artifact-centric business process model visions and budget the knowledge transfer for any interested in Artifact-centric business process model.
– What will be the consequences to the business (financial, reputation etc) if Business process modeling does not go ahead or fails to deliver the objectives?
– What potential environmental factors impact the Business process modeling effort?
Systems modeling Critical Criteria:
Have a session on Systems modeling tactics and find out.
– Is maximizing Business process modeling protection the same as minimizing Business process modeling loss?
Business analysis Critical Criteria:
Huddle over Business analysis tactics and triple focus on important concepts of Business analysis relationship management.
– Which customers cant participate in our Business process modeling domain because they lack skills, wealth, or convenient access to existing solutions?
– Are there any disadvantages to implementing Business process modeling? There might be some that are less obvious?
– What happens to the function of the business analysis in user story development?
– Are assumptions made in Business process modeling stated explicitly?
Software design Critical Criteria:
Adapt Software design governance and report on setting up Software design without losing ground.
– Consider your own Business process modeling project. what types of organizational problems do you think might be causing or affecting your problem, based on the work done so far?
– How likely is the current Business process modeling plan to come in on schedule or on budget?
Bertrand Meyer Critical Criteria:
Reason over Bertrand Meyer strategies and develop and take control of the Bertrand Meyer initiative.
– What may be the consequences for the performance of an organization if all stakeholders are not consulted regarding Business process modeling?
– What are your most important goals for the strategic Business process modeling objectives?
– Is there any existing Business process modeling governance structure?
Iterative and incremental development Critical Criteria:
Graph Iterative and incremental development engagements and clarify ways to gain access to competitive Iterative and incremental development services.
– A compounding model resolution with available relevant data can often provide insight towards a solution methodology; which Business process modeling models, tools and techniques are necessary?
– Does our organization need more Business process modeling education?
Architecture of Integrated Information Systems Critical Criteria:
Set goals for Architecture of Integrated Information Systems leadership and gather Architecture of Integrated Information Systems models .
– What are the disruptive Business process modeling technologies that enable our organization to radically change our business processes?
Reliability engineering Critical Criteria:
Guard Reliability engineering results and find answers.
– Do those selected for the Business process modeling team have a good general understanding of what Business process modeling is all about?
– What sources do you use to gather information for a Business process modeling study?
Process modeling Critical Criteria:
X-ray Process modeling visions and raise human resource and employment practices for Process modeling.
– What are the long-term Business process modeling goals?
– How can skill-level changes improve Business process modeling?
– How to Secure Business process modeling?
Software testing Critical Criteria:
Brainstorm over Software testing governance and look in other fields.
– For your Business process modeling project, identify and describe the business environment. is there more than one layer to the business environment?
– How will you know that the Business process modeling project has been successful?
– What are the business goals Business process modeling is aiming to achieve?
Enterprise Unified Process Critical Criteria:
Talk about Enterprise Unified Process failures and interpret which customers can’t participate in Enterprise Unified Process because they lack skills.
– How will we insure seamless interoperability of Business process modeling moving forward?
– What tools and technologies are needed for a custom Business process modeling project?
Wernher von Braun Critical Criteria:
Pilot Wernher von Braun leadership and inform on and uncover unspoken needs and breakthrough Wernher von Braun results.
– What other jobs or tasks affect the performance of the steps in the Business process modeling process?
Generalised Enterprise Reference Architecture and Methodology Critical Criteria:
Detail Generalised Enterprise Reference Architecture and Methodology tasks and track iterative Generalised Enterprise Reference Architecture and Methodology results.
– How do mission and objectives affect the Business process modeling processes of our organization?
– How do we maintain Business process modelings Integrity?
Data modeling Critical Criteria:
Look at Data modeling management and report on the economics of relationships managing Data modeling and constraints.
– Do several people in different organizational units assist with the Business process modeling process?
– Are there Business process modeling Models?
Scientific modelling Critical Criteria:
Deduce Scientific modelling projects and inform on and uncover unspoken needs and breakthrough Scientific modelling results.
– What is our Business process modeling Strategy?
Systems development life cycle Critical Criteria:
Detail Systems development life cycle engagements and secure Systems development life cycle creativity.
– Does Business process modeling systematically track and analyze outcomes for accountability and quality improvement?
– Why is the systems development life cycle considered an iterative process?
– What are the five steps in the systems development life cycle (sdlc)?
Business process modeling Critical Criteria:
Apply Business process modeling risks and gather Business process modeling models .
– What is our formula for success in Business process modeling ?
Software maintenance Critical Criteria:
Track Software maintenance tasks and forecast involvement of future Software maintenance projects in development.
– If the path forward waits until a new generation of devices essentially replaces an old generation of devices which could be somewhere between 5 and 15 years, what does the path forward look like for the legacy devices and their software maintenance?
Enterprise systems engineering Critical Criteria:
Powwow over Enterprise systems engineering tactics and prioritize challenges of Enterprise systems engineering.
– Why should we adopt a Business process modeling framework?
Integrated business planning Critical Criteria:
Paraphrase Integrated business planning management and do something to it.
– Is Business process modeling dependent on the successful delivery of a current project?
– How will you measure your Business process modeling effectiveness?
– Is Business process modeling Required?
Business Process Modeling Notation Critical Criteria:
Unify Business Process Modeling Notation goals and create Business Process Modeling Notation explanations for all managers.
– What are all of our Business process modeling domains and what do they do?
Formal methods Critical Criteria:
Sort Formal methods quality and interpret which customers can’t participate in Formal methods because they lack skills.
– What are the usability implications of Business process modeling actions?
Government agency Critical Criteria:
Boost Government agency visions and transcribe Government agency as tomorrows backbone for success.
– Have you identified your Business process modeling key performance indicators?
Computer programming Critical Criteria:
Check Computer programming governance and summarize a clear Computer programming focus.
– How do we make it meaningful in connecting Business process modeling with what users do day-to-day?
Use case diagram Critical Criteria:
Weigh in on Use case diagram management and observe effective Use case diagram.
– How do senior leaders actions reflect a commitment to the organizations Business process modeling values?
– Who are the people involved in developing and implementing Business process modeling?
– How do we Improve Business process modeling service perception, and satisfaction?
Business Process Modelling Notation Critical Criteria:
Confer re Business Process Modelling Notation planning and clarify ways to gain access to competitive Business Process Modelling Notation services.
Data model Critical Criteria:
Exchange ideas about Data model issues and define what do we need to start doing with Data model.
– What are the data model, data definitions, structure, and hosting options of purchased applications (COTS)?
– What is the physical data model definition (derived from logical data models) used to design the database?
– Is the Business process modeling organization completing tasks effectively and efficiently?
– How is the value delivered by Business process modeling being measured?
– Physical data model available?
– Logical data model available?
Functional specification Critical Criteria:
Confer over Functional specification issues and handle a jump-start course to Functional specification.
– Do we monitor the Business process modeling decisions made and fine tune them as they evolve?
– Who sets the Business process modeling standards?
Software quality Critical Criteria:
Demonstrate Software quality tasks and find out.
– Does the software Quality Assurance function have a management reporting channel separate from the software development project management?
– Are software Quality Assurance tests a part of the general hardware acceptance test on the customers machine before it leaves the factory?
– Do software Quality Assurance test programs undergo the same production cycle and method (except q/a) as the software they test?
– Is software Quality Assurance done by an independently reporting agency representing the interests of the eventual user?
– Is at least one person engaged in software Quality Assurance for every ten engaged in its fabrication?
– What are the best practices for software quality assurance when using agile development methodologies?
– The need for high-quality software is glaring. But what constitutes software quality?
– Have the types of risks that may impact Business process modeling been identified and analyzed?
Technical support Critical Criteria:
Deliberate over Technical support governance and correct better engagement with Technical support results.
– What alternatives do the vendors offer for contacting technical support (e.g., email, telephone, online chat, and web-based reporting)?
– In a project to restructure Business process modeling outcomes, which stakeholders would you involve?
– If technical support services are included, what is the vendors commitment to timely response?
– Are accountability and ownership for Business process modeling clearly defined?
Object model Critical Criteria:
Administer Object model tactics and document what potential Object model megatrends could make our business model obsolete.
– What business benefits will Business process modeling goals deliver if achieved?
Aspect-oriented software development Critical Criteria:
Brainstorm over Aspect-oriented software development visions and devise Aspect-oriented software development key steps.
– Can we add value to the current Business process modeling decision-making process (largely qualitative) by incorporating uncertainty modeling (more quantitative)?
– Where do ideas that reach policy makers and planners as proposals for Business process modeling strengthening and reform actually originate?
Project management Critical Criteria:
Generalize Project management adoptions and finalize specific methods for Project management acceptance.
– From an organizational perspective, what are the trade-offs involved in shifting all project management to an agile approach, versus maintaining a mixed portfolio of agile and traditional development?
– Are there project management practices that remain constant across traditional, hybrid, and agile approaches (e.g., Risk Management, stakeholder management, team building)?
– When we say that the traditional project team is not self-organized, no matter how complex the project is, and what level of team we are discussing?
– Originally, agile project management required collocated teams. How could a new product or service be developed in the 21st century without them?
– Which existing processes, tools and templates for executing projects can be applied to the agile project management framework?
– Are there metrics and standards that can be used for control of agile project progress during execution?
– To what extent are agile and traditional project management techniques mutually exclusive?
– Will reporting methods be different for agile versus traditional projects?
– How do organizations adapt to a radically new framework such as agile?
– How do we create a culture that supports project management?
– Why are project management models not used in maintenance?
– Agile Project Management and PRINCE2 9 – one or the other, or both?
– So, how does the agile project management model work?
– What is an economic aspect of Project Management?
– Are we ready to execute an agile project?
– How familiar are we with Agile project management?
– what is causing us to be behind?
Function model Critical Criteria:
Huddle over Function model management and budget the knowledge transfer for any interested in Function model.
– How do we measure improved Business process modeling service perception, and satisfaction?
Watts Humphrey Critical Criteria:
Interpolate Watts Humphrey decisions and describe the risks of Watts Humphrey sustainability.
Software code Critical Criteria:
Closely inspect Software code outcomes and drive action.
– Think about the people you identified for your Business process modeling project and the project responsibilities you would assign to them. what kind of training do you think they would need to perform these responsibilities effectively?
– How can you negotiate Business process modeling successfully with a stubborn boss, an irate client, or a deceitful coworker?
Tertiary sector of the economy Critical Criteria:
Study Tertiary sector of the economy goals and look at it backwards.
– At what point will vulnerability assessments be performed once Business process modeling is put into production (e.g., ongoing Risk Management after implementation)?
– What prevents me from making the changes I know will make me a more effective Business process modeling leader?
– How important is Business process modeling to the user organizations mission?
Service-oriented architecture Critical Criteria:
Align Service-oriented architecture visions and adjust implementation of Service-oriented architecture.
– Who is the main stakeholder, with ultimate responsibility for driving Business process modeling forward?
Software development process Critical Criteria:
Ventilate your thoughts about Software development process risks and correct better engagement with Software development process results.
– Where does User Experience come from, what does it add to the software development process and what methods are available?
Activity diagram Critical Criteria:
Focus on Activity diagram tasks and drive action.
– What management system can we use to leverage the Business process modeling experience, ideas, and concerns of the people closest to the work to be done?
Change management Critical Criteria:
Deliberate Change management visions and define what our big hairy audacious Change management goal is.
– Has the team ensured that key cultural barriers (e.g., training and skills required for new jobs, entrenched culture, incompatible support structures, fear of downsizing) are addressed in its Change Management strategy?
– How should projects be phased to allow adequate time for Change Management and organizational acceptance of the selected technologies?
– What are the most important benefits of effective organizational change management?
– Does the service providers Change Management process match the customers needs?
– What vendors make products that address the Business process modeling needs?
– Do changes in business processes fall under the scope of change management?
– How effective is your organization with organizational change management?
– What are common barriers to using Change Management in practice?
– What change management practices does your organization employ?
– Are Organizational Change managements best practices (eg Kotter) applied?
– What are the primary barriers to effective Change Management?
– What is the latest success strategy in change management?
– What is workplace Change Management?
– When to start Change Management?
– What is Change Management?
Business reference model Critical Criteria:
Think carefully about Business reference model adoptions and report on the economics of relationships managing Business reference model and constraints.
– Among the Business process modeling product and service cost to be estimated, which is considered hardest to estimate?
– Can we do Business process modeling without complex (expensive) analysis?
Business process redesign Critical Criteria:
Cut a stake in Business process redesign visions and do something to it.
Edsger W. Dijkstra Critical Criteria:
Inquire about Edsger W. Dijkstra goals and suggest using storytelling to create more compelling Edsger W. Dijkstra projects.
– What are the barriers to increased Business process modeling production?
Trygve Reenskaug Critical Criteria:
Guard Trygve Reenskaug goals and correct Trygve Reenskaug management by competencies.
– What are the top 3 things at the forefront of our Business process modeling agendas for the next 3 years?
ISO/IEC 15504 Critical Criteria:
Face ISO/IEC 15504 failures and describe the risks of ISO/IEC 15504 sustainability.
– Why is Business process modeling important for you now?
– What are our Business process modeling Processes?
Business process management Critical Criteria:
Reason over Business process management goals and raise human resource and employment practices for Business process management.
Object Oriented Critical Criteria:
Confer over Object Oriented risks and secure Object Oriented creativity.
– How do we Identify specific Business process modeling investment and emerging trends?
– How would one define Business process modeling leadership?
Information technology Critical Criteria:
Track Information technology goals and devote time assessing Information technology and its risk.
– Does your company have defined information technology risk performance metrics that are monitored and reported to management on a regular basis?
– Do the response plans address damage assessment, site restoration, payroll, Human Resources, information technology, and administrative support?
– If a survey was done with asking organizations; Is there a line between your information technology department and your information security department?
– How does new information technology come to be applied and diffused among firms?
– The difference between data/information and information technology (it)?
– When do you ask for help from Information Technology (IT)?
– What threat is Business process modeling addressing?
Electrical engineering Critical Criteria:
Huddle over Electrical engineering projects and customize techniques for implementing Electrical engineering controls.
Software process Critical Criteria:
Have a session on Software process strategies and stake your claim.
– Does Business process modeling include applications and information with regulatory compliance significance (or other contractual conditions that must be formally complied with) in a new or unique manner for which no approved security requirements, templates or design models exist?
– How do you merge agile, lightweight processes with standard industrial processes without either killing agility or undermining the years youve spent defining and refining your systems and software process assets?
– Can we answer questions like: Was the software process followed and software engineering standards been properly applied?
Design review Critical Criteria:
Probe Design review governance and cater for concise Design review education.
– To what extent does management recognize Business process modeling as a tool to increase the results?
– How do we Lead with Business process modeling in Mind?
This quick readiness checklist is a selected resource to help you move forward. Learn more about how to achieve comprehensive insights with the Business Process Modeling BPM Self Assessment:
Author: Gerard Blokdijk
CEO at The Art of Service | http://theartofservice.com
Gerard is the CEO at The Art of Service. He has been providing information technology insights, talks, tools and products to organizations in a wide range of industries for over 25 years. Gerard is a widely recognized and respected information expert. Gerard founded The Art of Service consulting business in 2000. Gerard has authored numerous published books to date.
To address the criteria in this checklist, these selected resources are provided for sources of further research and information:
Business process modeling External links:
About the Business Process Modeling Notation …
Safety engineering External links:
Safety Engineering and Claims Management – sectn.com
Quality management External links:
abaqis® | Quality Management System
IBM® Product Development – Quality Management Solutions
http://Ad · www.ibm.com/App_Software/Development
Quality Management Training Solutions from BSI
Business model External links:
Business Model – Investopedia
Business Model Templates for PowerPoint – …
Business Model Definition | Investopedia
Spiral model External links:
Boehm’s Spiral Model Flashcards | Quizlet
SDLC Spiral Model – Tutorials Point
Create Spiral Model in PowerPoint Easily
Functional flow block diagram External links:
Functional Flow Block Diagram (FFBD) | Graffletopia
View model External links:
ASP.NET MVC: How to convert View Model into Json object
[PDF]FAUCET PARTS – EXPLODED VIEW Model: K-59 – …
Clayton Homes: The Grand View Model Home …
Unified Process External links:
The IBM Rational Unified Process for COTS-based …
CDC UP | Home Page of the CDC Unified Process
A Manager’s Introduction to the Rational Unified Process …
System lifecycle External links:
http://The system lifecycle in systems engineering is a view of a system or proposed system that addresses all phases of its existence to include system conception, design and development, production and/or construction, distribution, operation, maintenance and support, retirement, phase-out and disposal.
[PDF]Computer System Lifecycle – George Mason University
Mathematical optimization External links:
Mathematical Optimization – Linear Programming in …
Title: Mathematical optimization for packing problems – …
Business architecture External links:
What is Business Architecture? – The Open Group Blog
Business Architecture Center of Excellence
Value Stream Mapping External links:
VSM Pareto Analysis Form | Value Stream Mapping …
[PDF]Lean and Clean Value Stream Mapping – US EPA
[PDF]Value Stream Mapping at XYZ Company by Madhubala …
Software deployment External links:
[PDF]Automating Software Deployment – New York University
Software Deployment Jobs, Employment | Indeed.com
Artifact-centric business process model External links:
Artifact-centric business process model – WOW.com
Systems modeling External links:
Water Distribution Systems Modeling using EPANET | …
military systems modeling | DCS Corp
[PDF]Introduction to Electrical Systems Modeling
Business analysis External links:
Business analysis (eBook, 2010) [WorldCat.org]
International Institute of Business Analysis – Official Site
Software design External links:
Software Design and Development | Green River
MjM Software Design
The Nerdery | Custom Software Design and Development
Bertrand Meyer External links:
Bertrand Meyer – The Mathematics Genealogy Project
Bertrand Meyer – Official Site
Bertrand Meyer (@Bertrand_Meyer) | Twitter
Iterative and incremental development External links:
[PDF]Iterative and Incremental Development (IID)
Architecture of Integrated Information Systems External links:
Architecture of Integrated Information Systems – YouTube
Reliability engineering External links:
Google – Site Reliability Engineering
Process modeling External links:
Process modeling (eBook, 1986) [WorldCat.org]
Software testing External links:
Software Testing Certification Information – ASTQB …
Software Testing, Monitoring, Developer Tools | SmartBear
Software Testing Strategies and Best Practices | Atlassian
Wernher von Braun External links:
Was Wernher von Braun really a Nazi? | AL.com
2017 Wernher von Braun Memorial Symposium …
Tom Lehrer: Wernher Von Braun (concert live) (1965) – …
Data modeling External links:
http://facweb.cs.depaul.edu/yele/Course/IS421/S6/H10 Data Modeling.ppt
Data modeling (Book, 1995) [WorldCat.org]
[PDF]Course Title: Data Modeling for Business Analysts
Scientific modelling External links:
What is SCIENTIFIC MODELLING? What does …
Scientific modelling — Science Learning Hub
Systems development life cycle External links:
DOJ Systems Development Life Cycle Guidance Chapter 1
SYSTEMS DEVELOPMENT LIFE CYCLE – PCC
Business process modeling External links:
About the Business Process Modeling Notation …
Software maintenance External links:
High Software Maintenance Fees and What To Do About …
Software Maintenance | Agvance
Enterprise systems engineering External links:
Enterprise Systems Engineering | VA Mobile
Industrial and Enterprise Systems Engineering < … http://catalog.illinois.edu/graduate/graduate-majors/iese
Integrated business planning External links:
[PDF]SAP Integrated Business Planning for response and …
o9 Solutions – Demand, Supply, Integrated Business Planning
Business Process Modeling Notation External links:
Title: Business Process Modeling Notation – An Overview
CiteSeerX — Business Process Modeling Notation
About the Business Process Modeling Notation …
Formal methods External links:
My first experience with formal methods | Hacker News
Tenth NASA Formal Methods Symposium (NFM 2018)
Formal Methods – Carnegie Mellon University
Government agency External links:
Government Agency – Nixle
Computer programming External links:
Computer programming | Computing | Khan Academy
Computer Programming, Robotics & Engineering – STEM For Kids
Use case diagram External links:
Use Case Diagram Tutorial – YouTube
[PDF]Chapter 4 : Use Case Diagram – West Virginia University
http://community.wvu.edu/~hhammar/rts/Chapter4-Use Case Diagram.pdf
Use Case Diagrams – CaseComplete.com
http://Ad · CaseComplete.com/use-case-diagrams
Business Process Modelling Notation External links:
How do I use Business Process Modelling Notation (BPMN…
Data model External links:
What is data modeling? Webopedia Definition
Functional specification External links:
What Goes Into a Functional Specification? – Bridging the …
Process 2: Write the Functional Specification
What is functional specification? – Definition from WhatIs.com
Software quality External links:
[PDF]Title: Software Quality Assurance Engineer Reports …
Technical support External links:
Kaspersky Lab Technical Support
Comcast Customer Service – XFINITY® Technical Support
Technical Support – Southwire
Object model External links:
The Internet Explorer Object Model – msdn.microsoft.com
Project management External links:
Membership | Project Management Institute
Function model External links:
A power function model using R statistics – YouTube
Watts Humphrey External links:
G. Watts Humphrey, Jr. | America’s Best Racing
Tertiary sector of the economy External links:
Tertiary sector of the economy – YouTube
1TESCO | Tesco | Tertiary Sector Of The Economy
Software development process External links:
Software Development Process Flashcards | Quizlet
Activity diagram External links:
UML Class & Activity Diagram Flashcards | Quizlet
Title ( Activity Diagram (UML)) | Creately
UML – Activity Diagrams – tutorialspoint.com
Change management External links:
What is change management? – Definition from WhatIs.com
Change Management Consulting Firm | Clerestory Consulting
DCCA Change Management
Business reference model External links:
[PDF]VA EA BRM (Business Reference Model)
Business process redesign External links:
Business Process Redesign (BPR) – Investopedia
[PPT]Business Process Redesign – IT Strategic Template …
Business Process Redesign: An Overview (Article)
Edsger W. Dijkstra External links:
Edsger W. Dijkstra 831.PDF – Google Drive
Edsger W. Dijkstra • IEEE Computer Society
Edsger W. Dijkstra – A.M. Turing Award Winner
ISO/IEC 15504 External links:
http://ISO/IEC 15504 Information technology – Process assessment, also termed Software Process Improvement and Capability Determination (SPICE), is a set of technical standards documents for the computer software development process and related business management functions.
ISO/IEC 15504 – Infogalactic: the planetary knowledge core
ISO/IEC 15504-5:2012(en), Information technology ? …
Business process management External links:
HEFLO BPM | Business Process Management
Workflow Software, Business Process Management …
Object Oriented External links:
What is Object Oriented? Webopedia Definition
Object Oriented Programming Flashcards | Quizlet
Information technology External links:
Rebelmail | UNLV Office of Information Technology (OIT)
OHIO: Office of Information Technology |About Email
Umail | University Information Technology Services
Electrical engineering External links:
Department of Electrical Engineering
USC Viterbi | Ming Hsieh Department of Electrical Engineering
Home | Electrical Engineering Online
Software process External links:
Team Software Process | Overview
Process Impact — Software Process Improvement …
Design review External links:
Design review. (Journal, magazine, 1976) [WorldCat.org]
Design review (Book, 1995) [WorldCat.org]
Design Review | DWF Viewer | Autodesk