What is involved in Reference Data Management Solutions
Find out what the related areas are that Reference Data Management Solutions connects with, associates with, correlates with or affects, and which require thought, deliberation, analysis, review and discussion. This unique checklist stands out in a sense that it is not per-se designed to give answers, but to engage the reader and lay out a Reference Data Management Solutions thinking-frame.
How far is your company on its Reference Data Management Solutions journey?
Take this short survey to gauge your organization’s progress toward Reference Data Management Solutions leadership. Learn your strongest and weakest areas, and what you can do now to create a strategy that delivers results.
To address the criteria in this checklist for your organization, extensive selected resources are provided for sources of further research and information.
Start the Checklist
Below you will find a quick checklist designed to help you think about which Reference Data Management Solutions related domains to cover and 373 essential critical questions to check off in that domain.
The following domains are covered:
Reference Data Management Solutions, Business continuity planning, Identity theft, Data analysis, Database administration, Data management plan, Information design, Data integration, Corporate Data Quality Management, Postal code, Extract, transform, load, Data processing, Performance report, Knowledge management, Data cleansing, Data enrichment, Marketing operations, Document management, Big data, Data proliferation, Enterprise content management, Data steward, Master data management, Data modeling, Data integrity, Information repository, Document management system, Open data, Random access, Data governance, Solution stack, Reference data, Data privacy, Data erasure, Customer data integration, Information system, Data theft, Identity management, Data curation, Information ladder, Data asset, Relational database, Reference Data Management Solutions, Data management, Records management, Database management system, ERP software, Enterprise architecture, Email address, Information management, Metadata discovery, Computer data storage, Information Lifecycle Management, Data retention, Process Management, Data quality, Controlled vocabulary, Data warehouse, Telephone number, Hierarchical storage management, Data architecture, Data mart, Competence Center Corporate Data Quality, Information architecture, Business intelligence, Data maintenance, Metadata registry, Machine-Readable Documents, Data security, CRM software, Data quality assurance:
Reference Data Management Solutions Critical Criteria:
Mix Reference Data Management Solutions planning and customize techniques for implementing Reference Data Management Solutions controls.
– What is the purpose of Reference Data Management Solutions in relation to the mission?
– Does Reference Data Management Solutions appropriately measure and monitor risk?
– What are specific Reference Data Management Solutions Rules to follow?
Business continuity planning Critical Criteria:
Nurse Business continuity planning results and revise understanding of Business continuity planning architectures.
– Is Reference Data Management Solutions dependent on the successful delivery of a current project?
– What is the role of digital document management in business continuity planning management?
– How will you measure your Reference Data Management Solutions effectiveness?
– What is business continuity planning and why is it important?
– What threat is Reference Data Management Solutions addressing?
Identity theft Critical Criteria:
Rank Identity theft tasks and shift your focus.
– Identity theft could also be an inside job. Employees at big companies that host e-mail services have physical access to e-mail accounts. How do you know nobodys reading it?
– Who will be responsible for making the decisions to include or exclude requested changes once Reference Data Management Solutions is underway?
– Is the Reference Data Management Solutions organization completing tasks effectively and efficiently?
– Have you identified your Reference Data Management Solutions key performance indicators?
Data analysis Critical Criteria:
Understand Data analysis governance and oversee implementation of Data analysis.
– How do we know that any Reference Data Management Solutions analysis is complete and comprehensive?
– Does Reference Data Management Solutions analysis isolate the fundamental causes of problems?
– What is the difference between Data Analytics Data Analysis Data Mining and Data Science?
– How do we keep improving Reference Data Management Solutions?
– What are some real time data analysis frameworks?
Database administration Critical Criteria:
Deliberate over Database administration risks and inform on and uncover unspoken needs and breakthrough Database administration results.
– Rapid application development (rad) techniques have been around for about two decades now and have been used with varying degrees of success. sometimes rad is required for certain projects. but rad can be bad for database design. why?
– What are your results for key measures or indicators of the accomplishment of your Reference Data Management Solutions strategy and action plans, including building and strengthening core competencies?
– Disaster recovery planning, also called contingency planning, is the process of preparing your organizations assets and operations in case of a disaster. but what do we define as a disaster?
– What other jobs or tasks affect the performance of the steps in the Reference Data Management Solutions process?
– What are our disaster recovery goal prioritazations? Do we want to get the system up as quickly as possible?
– Is Supporting Reference Data Management Solutions documentation required?
– Who should be called in case of Disaster Recovery?
Data management plan Critical Criteria:
Deliberate Data management plan engagements and oversee Data management plan requirements.
– What new services of functionality will be implemented next with Reference Data Management Solutions ?
– What would be needed in a data management plan to describe use of novel equipment?
– Does the Reference Data Management Solutions task fit the clients priorities?
– Who is responsible for managing the data and the data management plan?
– Where will the data and data management plan be stored?
– Should the data management plan be kept with the data?
– What is a data management plan?
Information design Critical Criteria:
Detail Information design governance and get answers.
– Do we cover the five essential competencies-Communication, Collaboration,Innovation, Adaptability, and Leadership that improve an organizations ability to leverage the new Reference Data Management Solutions in a volatile global economy?
– What are the best places schools to study data visualization information design or information architecture?
– How can the value of Reference Data Management Solutions be defined?
Data integration Critical Criteria:
Guard Data integration results and define Data integration competency-based leadership.
– How do you incorporate cycle time, productivity, cost control, and other efficiency and effectiveness factors into these Reference Data Management Solutions processes?
– Do those selected for the Reference Data Management Solutions team have a good general understanding of what Reference Data Management Solutions is all about?
– In which area(s) do data integration and BI, as part of Fusion Middleware, help our IT infrastructure?
– Are accountability and ownership for Reference Data Management Solutions clearly defined?
– Which Oracle Data Integration products are used in your solution?
Corporate Data Quality Management Critical Criteria:
Start Corporate Data Quality Management management and catalog Corporate Data Quality Management activities.
– what is the best design framework for Reference Data Management Solutions organization now that, in a post industrial-age if the top-down, command and control model is no longer relevant?
– At what point will vulnerability assessments be performed once Reference Data Management Solutions is put into production (e.g., ongoing Risk Management after implementation)?
Postal code Critical Criteria:
Have a round table over Postal code visions and find the ideas you already have.
– How is the value delivered by Reference Data Management Solutions being measured?
– How do we go about Securing Reference Data Management Solutions?
Extract, transform, load Critical Criteria:
Guide Extract, transform, load projects and define what our big hairy audacious Extract, transform, load goal is.
– What management system can we use to leverage the Reference Data Management Solutions experience, ideas, and concerns of the people closest to the work to be done?
– How likely is the current Reference Data Management Solutions plan to come in on schedule or on budget?
Data processing Critical Criteria:
Bootstrap Data processing engagements and find the ideas you already have.
– Traditional data protection principles include fair and lawful data processing; data collection for specified, explicit, and legitimate purposes; accurate and kept up-to-date data; data retention for no longer than necessary. Are additional principles and requirements necessary for IoT applications?
– Who will be responsible for documenting the Reference Data Management Solutions requirements in detail?
– What are some strategies for capacity planning for big data processing and cloud computing?
– Who regulates/controls wording of the Consent for personal data processing document?
– Can the consent for personal data processing be granted to us over the phone?
– Who needs to know about Reference Data Management Solutions ?
– Is the scope of Reference Data Management Solutions defined?
– Do you see a need to share data processing facilities?
Performance report Critical Criteria:
Reconstruct Performance report engagements and find the ideas you already have.
– Do we obtain it performance reports illustrating the value of it from a business driver perspective (Customer Service, cost, agility, quality, etc.)?
– How do senior leaders actions reflect a commitment to the organizations Reference Data Management Solutions values?
Knowledge management Critical Criteria:
Test Knowledge management engagements and differentiate in coordinating Knowledge management.
– Learning Systems Analysis: once one has a good grasp of the current state of the organization, there is still an important question that needs to be asked: what is the organizations potential for developing and changing – in the near future and in the longer term?
– What are the success criteria that will indicate that Reference Data Management Solutions objectives have been met and the benefits delivered?
– How do we ensure that implementations of Reference Data Management Solutions products are done in a way that ensures safety?
– What are the best practices in knowledge management for IT Service management ITSM?
– What business benefits will Reference Data Management Solutions goals deliver if achieved?
– How do we manage Reference Data Management Solutions Knowledge Management (KM)?
– When is Knowledge Management Measured?
– How is Knowledge Management Measured?
Data cleansing Critical Criteria:
Use past Data cleansing quality and reduce Data cleansing costs.
– Do we monitor the Reference Data Management Solutions decisions made and fine tune them as they evolve?
– Is there an ongoing data cleansing procedure to look for rot (redundant, obsolete, trivial content)?
– What sources do you use to gather information for a Reference Data Management Solutions study?
– Do we have past Reference Data Management Solutions Successes?
Data enrichment Critical Criteria:
Revitalize Data enrichment governance and give examples utilizing a core of simple Data enrichment skills.
– Record-keeping requirements flow from the records needed as inputs, outputs, controls and for transformation of a Reference Data Management Solutions process. ask yourself: are the records needed as inputs to the Reference Data Management Solutions process available?
– Do we aggressively reward and promote the people who have the biggest impact on creating excellent Reference Data Management Solutions services/products?
– Who is the main stakeholder, with ultimate responsibility for driving Reference Data Management Solutions forward?
Marketing operations Critical Criteria:
Steer Marketing operations quality and gather Marketing operations models .
– Consider your own Reference Data Management Solutions project. what types of organizational problems do you think might be causing or affecting your problem, based on the work done so far?
– How can you measure Reference Data Management Solutions in a systematic way?
Document management Critical Criteria:
Generalize Document management issues and gather Document management models .
– Think of your Reference Data Management Solutions project. what are the main functions?
– What are all of our Reference Data Management Solutions domains and what do they do?
– Who will provide the final approval of Reference Data Management Solutions deliverables?
Big data Critical Criteria:
Reconstruct Big data planning and do something to it.
– While a move from Oracles MySQL may be necessary because of its inability to handle key big data use cases, why should that move involve a switch to Apache Cassandra and DataStax Enterprise?
– From all data collected by your organization, what is approximately the share of external data (collected from external sources), compared to internal data (produced by your operations)?
– Looking at hadoop big data in the rearview mirror what would you have done differently after implementing a Data Lake?
– Does your organization perceive the need for more effort to promote security and trust in data technologies?
– The real challenge: are you willing to get better value and more innovation for some loss of privacy?
– What are the legal risks in using Big Data/People Analytics in hiring?
– Which other Oracle Business Intelligence products are used in your solution?
– How will systems and methods evolve to remove Big Data solution weaknesses?
– What new Security and Privacy challenge arise from new Big Data solutions?
– How can the benefits of Big Data collection and applications be measured?
– Can good algorithms, models, heuristics overcome Data Quality problems?
– Does your organization have a strategy on big data or data analytics?
– Does your organization buy datasets from other entities?
– Which other Oracle products are used in your solution?
– How do we measure the efficiency of these algorithms?
– How much data might be lost to pruning?
– What about Volunteered data?
– How much data so far?
Data proliferation Critical Criteria:
Recall Data proliferation visions and point out improvements in Data proliferation.
– What are the usability implications of Reference Data Management Solutions actions?
– What is our formula for success in Reference Data Management Solutions ?
Enterprise content management Critical Criteria:
Read up on Enterprise content management decisions and improve Enterprise content management service perception.
– What tools and technologies are needed for a custom Reference Data Management Solutions project?
– What are internal and external Reference Data Management Solutions relations?
Data steward Critical Criteria:
Mine Data steward goals and achieve a single Data steward view and bringing data together.
– Have data stewards (e.g.,program managers) responsible for coordinating data governance activities been identified and assigned to each specific domain of activity?
– How can skill-level changes improve Reference Data Management Solutions?
– How do we Lead with Reference Data Management Solutions in Mind?
– Other data stewards?
Master data management Critical Criteria:
Grade Master data management goals and integrate design thinking in Master data management innovation.
– Are there any easy-to-implement alternatives to Reference Data Management Solutions? Sometimes other solutions are available that do not require the cost implications of a full-blown project?
– What are the record-keeping requirements of Reference Data Management Solutions activities?
– What are some of the master data management architecture patterns?
– Why should we use or invest in a Master Data Management product?
– What Is Master Data Management?
Data modeling Critical Criteria:
Match Data modeling governance and revise understanding of Data modeling architectures.
– For your Reference Data Management Solutions project, identify and describe the business environment. is there more than one layer to the business environment?
– How can you negotiate Reference Data Management Solutions successfully with a stubborn boss, an irate client, or a deceitful coworker?
Data integrity Critical Criteria:
Depict Data integrity governance and find the ideas you already have.
– Integrity/availability/confidentiality: How are data integrity, availability, and confidentiality maintained in the cloud?
– What are the barriers to increased Reference Data Management Solutions production?
– Data Integrity, Is it SAP created?
– Can we rely on the Data Integrity?
Information repository Critical Criteria:
Communicate about Information repository planning and display thorough understanding of the Information repository process.
– Is there any existing Reference Data Management Solutions governance structure?
– Are we Assessing Reference Data Management Solutions and Risk?
Document management system Critical Criteria:
Rank Document management system management and shift your focus.
– What are the business goals Reference Data Management Solutions is aiming to achieve?
Open data Critical Criteria:
Incorporate Open data projects and learn.
Random access Critical Criteria:
Discourse Random access strategies and secure Random access creativity.
– How do your measurements capture actionable Reference Data Management Solutions information for use in exceeding your customers expectations and securing your customers engagement?
Data governance Critical Criteria:
Frame Data governance engagements and intervene in Data governance processes and leadership.
– There are also data governance, privacy and legal issues that may be associated with ventures into the cloud. who owns the data and how do they assure that the data is not made available to nascent third parties who have no business accessing it?
– When sharing data, are appropriate procedures, such as sharing agreements, put in place to ensure that any Personally identifiable information remains strictly confidential and protected from unauthorized disclosure?
– Have standard policies and procedures about all aspects of data governance and the Data Management lifecycle, including collection, maintenance, usage and dissemination, been clearly defined and documented?
– Have policies and procedures been established to ensure the continuity of data services in an event of a data breach, loss, or other disaster (this includes a disaster recovery plan)?
– Is there an existing data element or combination of data elements that can answer the same question that the proposed new data element is meant to address?
– Once a rule is created or a data-related decision is made, the organization will be ready to act on it. who should do what, and when?
– How to determine what is yo be included in an inventory and how, when, how often, and by whom it should be updated?
– Who has decision and/or input rights for the decisions that must be made concerning your key data processes?
– Establish benchmarks and baselines to help track Data Quality -is it deteriorating or remaining constant?
– Can this data be replaced by a better source of data elsewhere or replace other data?
– Does a User interface survey show which search ui is better ?
– Are multiple sections responsible for the requested data?
– Which data is sensitive, and which can be shared?
– What are the benefits of data governance?
– How can data governance be implemented?
– Who are your organizations customers?
– Is unnecessary capability harmful?
– How does data governance work?
– What have we done so far?
– Who is responsible ?
Solution stack Critical Criteria:
Accommodate Solution stack quality and finalize specific methods for Solution stack acceptance.
– Do you monitor the effectiveness of your Reference Data Management Solutions activities?
– Are there Reference Data Management Solutions problems defined?
Reference data Critical Criteria:
See the value of Reference data strategies and create a map for yourself.
– Who will be responsible for deciding whether Reference Data Management Solutions goes ahead or not after the initial investigations?
– How do we Identify specific Reference Data Management Solutions investment and emerging trends?
Data privacy Critical Criteria:
Boost Data privacy tactics and stake your claim.
– Are stakeholders, including eligible students or students parents, regularly notified about their rights under applicable federal and state laws governing data privacy?
– What are the disruptive Reference Data Management Solutions technologies that enable our organization to radically change our business processes?
– Think about the functions involved in your Reference Data Management Solutions project. what processes flow from these functions?
– Will the GDPR set up a one-stop-shop for data privacy regulation?
Data erasure Critical Criteria:
Weigh in on Data erasure visions and develop and take control of the Data erasure initiative.
– Are we making progress? and are we making progress as Reference Data Management Solutions leaders?
– Are assumptions made in Reference Data Management Solutions stated explicitly?
Customer data integration Critical Criteria:
Demonstrate Customer data integration decisions and work towards be a leading Customer data integration expert.
– Marketing budgets are tighter, consumers are more skeptical, and social media has changed forever the way we talk about Reference Data Management Solutions. How do we gain traction?
Information system Critical Criteria:
Incorporate Information system risks and display thorough understanding of the Information system process.
– On what terms should a manager of information systems evolution and maintenance provide service and support to the customers of information systems evolution and maintenance?
– Has your organization conducted a cyber risk or vulnerability assessment of its information systems, control systems, and other networked systems?
– Are information security events and weaknesses associated with information systems communicated in a manner to allow timely corrective action to be taken?
– Would an information systems (is) group with more knowledge about a data production process produce better quality data for data consumers?
– Are information systems and the services of information systems things of value that have suppliers and customers?
– How do mission and objectives affect the Reference Data Management Solutions processes of our organization?
– Why Learn About Security, Privacy, and Ethical Issues in Information Systems and the Internet?
– What are information systems, and who are the stakeholders in the information systems game?
– How secure -well protected against potential risks is the information system ?
– Is unauthorized access to information held in information systems prevented?
– What does integrity ensure in an information system?
– Is authorized user access to information systems ensured?
– How are our information systems developed ?
– Is security an integral part of information systems?
Data theft Critical Criteria:
Review Data theft results and tour deciding if Data theft progress is made.
– Can we do Reference Data Management Solutions without complex (expensive) analysis?
Identity management Critical Criteria:
Inquire about Identity management tasks and assess and formulate effective operational and Identity management strategies.
– With so many identity management systems proposed, the big question is which one, if any, will provide the identity solution to become standard across the internet?
– Do we keep track of who the leading providers of identity management products and services are, and what are their key offerings, differentiators and strategies?
– What is the total cost related to deploying Reference Data Management Solutions, including any consulting or professional services?
– How is the market for identity management evolving in new technologies, market trends and drivers, and user requirements?
– Did we develop our saas identity management solution in house or was it acquired from other vendors?
– Complement identity management and help desk solutions with closedloop import and export?
– What is the security -life cycle identity management business case?
– What are the identity management facilities of the provider?
– What is a secure identity management infrastructure?
– What is identity management to us (idm)?
– How can identity management help?
– What about identity management?
Data curation Critical Criteria:
Systematize Data curation goals and assess and formulate effective operational and Data curation strategies.
– What are your key performance measures or indicators and in-process measures for the control and improvement of your Reference Data Management Solutions processes?
– How does the organization define, manage, and improve its Reference Data Management Solutions processes?
Information ladder Critical Criteria:
Learn from Information ladder visions and report on the economics of relationships managing Information ladder and constraints.
– Who is responsible for ensuring appropriate resources (time, people and money) are allocated to Reference Data Management Solutions?
Data asset Critical Criteria:
Illustrate Data asset quality and research ways can we become the Data asset company that would put us out of business.
– Does Reference Data Management Solutions include applications and information with regulatory compliance significance (or other contractual conditions that must be formally complied with) in a new or unique manner for which no approved security requirements, templates or design models exist?
– What are the particular research needs of your organization on big data analytics that you find essential to adequately handle your data assets?
– Do the Reference Data Management Solutions decisions we make today help people and the planet tomorrow?
– Is there a catalog of all data assets that will be used or stored in the cloud environment?
Relational database Critical Criteria:
Tête-à-tête about Relational database decisions and transcribe Relational database as tomorrows backbone for success.
– In the case of a Reference Data Management Solutions project, the criteria for the audit derive from implementation objectives. an audit of a Reference Data Management Solutions project involves assessing whether the recommendations outlined for implementation have been met. in other words, can we track that any Reference Data Management Solutions project is implemented as planned, and is it working?
– Can we describe the data architecture and relationship between key variables. for example, are data stored in a spreadsheet with one row for each person/entity, a relational database, or some other format?
Reference Data Management Solutions Critical Criteria:
Incorporate Reference Data Management Solutions quality and optimize Reference Data Management Solutions leadership as a key to advancement.
Data management Critical Criteria:
Meet over Data management adoptions and budget the knowledge transfer for any interested in Data management.
– Are the data and associated software produced and/or used in the project accessible and in what modalities, scope, licenses (e.g. licencing framework for research and education, embargo periods, commercial exploitation, etc.)?
– Will raw data (not processed, analyzed or associated with publications) be relevant to store for reuse in your or others future projects?
– Have you reviewed the data, such as selecting a random sample, looking for outliers, graphing and plotting the data?
– Is there a designated person responsible for Data Management and analysis at the management unit at central level?
– What is the long-term strategy for maintaining, curating and archiving the data?
– Of the data products generated during the project, which data will be shared?
– What software development and data management tools been selected?
– What are the implications of tracking/monitoring data access?
– Which file formats will you use for your data, and why?
– How will you create a de-identified copy of the data?
– How are you addressing any ethical or privacy issues?
– What is the process for gaining access to your data?
– Will your data be combined with existing data?
– What format will the data and metadata be in?
– Who is responsible for creating the metadata?
– Will there be a formal archiving agreement?
– Things to consider when migrating to cloud?
– What requirements are imposed by others?
– What data will be deposited and where?
– How is good Data Management achieved?
Records management Critical Criteria:
Survey Records management results and find answers.
– Have records center personnel received training on the records management aspects of the Quality Assurance program?
– What are our Reference Data Management Solutions Processes?
Database management system Critical Criteria:
Read up on Database management system tactics and maintain Database management system for success.
– Is there a Reference Data Management Solutions Communication plan covering who needs to get what information when?
– What database management systems have been implemented?
– How can we improve Reference Data Management Solutions?
ERP software Critical Criteria:
Align ERP software outcomes and differentiate in coordinating ERP software.
– What knowledge, skills and characteristics mark a good Reference Data Management Solutions project manager?
– Which individuals, teams or departments will be involved in Reference Data Management Solutions?
– What ERP software has B2B B2C eCommerce WebStore Integration?
Enterprise architecture Critical Criteria:
Group Enterprise architecture results and slay a dragon.
– With the increasing adoption of cloud computing do you think enterprise architecture as a discipline will become more or less important to us and why?
– Enterprise architecture planning. how does it align with to the to be architecture?
– How does the standard fit into the Federal Enterprise Architecture (FEA)?
– Are Enterprise JavaBeans still relevant for enterprise architectures?
– Are software assets aligned with the agency enterprise architecture?
– Are the levels and focus right for TOGAF enterprise architecture?
– Are software assets aligned with the organizations enterprise architecture?
– Is There a Role for Patterns in Enterprise Architecture?
– What is the value of mature Enterprise Architecture?
– Why Should we Consider Enterprise Architecture?
– What is an Enterprise Architecture?
– What Is Enterprise Architecture?
– Why Enterprise Architecture?
Email address Critical Criteria:
Coach on Email address leadership and oversee Email address requirements.
– In CRM we keep record of email addresses and phone numbers of our customers employees. Will we now need to ask for explicit permission to store them?
– Who is currently performing the database work, and how big is the legacy database in terms of addresses, email addresses, touches, preferences?
– Are a customers business phone number; business email address and business IP address also considered to be personal data?
– Who are the key service provider and customer contacts (name, phone number, email address)?
Information management Critical Criteria:
Distinguish Information management leadership and finalize the present value of growth of Information management.
– What is the difference between Enterprise Information Management and Data Warehousing?
– How is Business Intelligence and Information Management related?
– What are current Reference Data Management Solutions Paradigms?
– Why are Reference Data Management Solutions skills important?
Metadata discovery Critical Criteria:
Study Metadata discovery management and assess what counts with Metadata discovery that we are not counting.
– Think about the kind of project structure that would be appropriate for your Reference Data Management Solutions project. should it be formal and complex, or can it be less formal and relatively simple?
Computer data storage Critical Criteria:
Collaborate on Computer data storage risks and forecast involvement of future Computer data storage projects in development.
– Why is Reference Data Management Solutions important for you now?
Information Lifecycle Management Critical Criteria:
Accommodate Information Lifecycle Management projects and correct Information Lifecycle Management management by competencies.
– What role does communication play in the success or failure of a Reference Data Management Solutions project?
– Have all basic functions of Reference Data Management Solutions been defined?
Data retention Critical Criteria:
Model after Data retention issues and find out.
– What is our Reference Data Management Solutions Strategy?
Process Management Critical Criteria:
Mine Process Management results and grade techniques for implementing Process Management controls.
– What are our best practices for minimizing Reference Data Management Solutions project risk, while demonstrating incremental value and quick wins throughout the Reference Data Management Solutions project lifecycle?
– What process management and improvement tools are we using PDSA/PDCA, ISO 9000, Lean, Balanced Scorecard, Six Sigma, something else?
– What are the short and long-term Reference Data Management Solutions goals?
– How do we maintain Reference Data Management Solutionss Integrity?
Data quality Critical Criteria:
Grade Data quality management and get answers.
– Do we conduct regular data quality audits to ensure that our strategies for enforcing quality control are up-to-date and that any corrective measures undertaken in the past have been successful in improving Data Quality?
– How is source data collected (paper questionnaire, computer assisted person interview, computer assisted telephone interview, web data collection form)?
– Do the data collected, analyzed and reported have established mechanisms in place to reduce manipulation or simple errors in transcription?
– What are the known sources of errors in the administrative data (e.g. non-response, keying, coding errors)?
– At all levels at which data are aggregated, are procedures in place to reconcile discrepancies in reports?
– How do you express quality with regard to making a decision from a statistical hypothesis test?
– Do Reference Data Management Solutions rules make a reasonable demand on a users capabilities?
– Are there standard data collection and reporting forms that are systematically used?
– What types of decision errors could I make in a statistical hypothesis test?
– Accessibility: is the data easily accessible, understandable, and usable?
– Can you get full access to the data that you would like to use?
– You get a data set. what do you do with it?
– Scan individual records are there gaps?
– Data Quality: how good is your data?
– Why do we want to manage data?
– Do you train data collectors?
– Is the information accurate?
– Is the system flexible?
– Is the system simple?
– Where to clean?
Controlled vocabulary Critical Criteria:
Closely inspect Controlled vocabulary issues and sort Controlled vocabulary activities.
– What tools do you use once you have decided on a Reference Data Management Solutions strategy and more importantly how do you choose?
– How will you know that the Reference Data Management Solutions project has been successful?
Data warehouse Critical Criteria:
Probe Data warehouse risks and report on the economics of relationships managing Data warehouse and constraints.
– What are the top 3 things at the forefront of our Reference Data Management Solutions agendas for the next 3 years?
– What tier data server has been identified for the storage of decision support data contained in a data warehouse?
– Do we need an enterprise data warehouse, a Data Lake, or both as part of our overall data architecture?
– What does a typical data warehouse and business intelligence organizational structure look like?
– Does big data threaten the traditional data warehouse business intelligence model stack?
– Is data warehouseing necessary for our business intelligence service?
– Is Data Warehouseing necessary for a business intelligence service?
– What is the purpose of data warehouses and data marts?
– What are alternatives to building a data warehouse?
– Do we offer a good introduction to data warehouse?
– Data Warehouse versus Data Lake (Data Swamp)?
– Do you still need a data warehouse?
Telephone number Critical Criteria:
Learn from Telephone number projects and devise Telephone number key steps.
– Can we add value to the current Reference Data Management Solutions decision-making process (largely qualitative) by incorporating uncertainty modeling (more quantitative)?
Hierarchical storage management Critical Criteria:
Guide Hierarchical storage management goals and develop and take control of the Hierarchical storage management initiative.
– Will new equipment/products be required to facilitate Reference Data Management Solutions delivery for example is new software needed?
Data architecture Critical Criteria:
Survey Data architecture results and document what potential Data architecture megatrends could make our business model obsolete.
– Does your bi software work well with both centralized and decentralized data architectures and vendors?
– What is the source of the strategies for Reference Data Management Solutions strengthening and reform?
Data mart Critical Criteria:
Systematize Data mart governance and cater for concise Data mart education.
– Do several people in different organizational units assist with the Reference Data Management Solutions process?
– What are your most important goals for the strategic Reference Data Management Solutions objectives?
– Have the types of risks that may impact Reference Data Management Solutions been identified and analyzed?
Competence Center Corporate Data Quality Critical Criteria:
Judge Competence Center Corporate Data Quality strategies and clarify ways to gain access to competitive Competence Center Corporate Data Quality services.
– Is maximizing Reference Data Management Solutions protection the same as minimizing Reference Data Management Solutions loss?
– Risk factors: what are the characteristics of Reference Data Management Solutions that make it risky?
– Can Management personnel recognize the monetary benefit of Reference Data Management Solutions?
Information architecture Critical Criteria:
Confer re Information architecture management and finalize the present value of growth of Information architecture.
– Who will do the classification (IAs, users, both etc.) Deliverables could be: approach for developing classification, controlled vocabularies, thesaurus, taxonomies, classification models including targeted audience descriptions; will there be any use of autocategorization or autosuggesting metadata?
– Has the semantic interoperability been ensured through schema mapping or using established standards like NISO, DoD, Dublin Core?
– The level of searching expertise users have: Are they comfortable with Boolean operators, or do they prefer natural language?
– Is there a plan to evaluate and validate the models, classification, semantics and structure based on the users perspective?
– Has the presentation of search results based on various parameters such as content type or topic been determined?
– What are the 5-10 most frequently asked questions (or requested pieces of information) by those who contact you?
– Are business goals and objectives a direct translation of the companys vision statement?
– What are the main obstacles to constructing a Web site with a solid architecture?
– Does the mechanism for indexing take frequency of update into consideration?
– How to go from the information structure to the navigation structure?
– Are the reliability requirements for the information determined?
– What types of content should and should not be part of the site?
– Should the solution facilitate discovery of related information?
– What is the composition of each type of information element?
– How to integrate with relevance feedback (more like this)?
– What about people who are not sure if something is there?
– Is there an information classification strategy?
– Information Architecture -Why do we need one?
– Is there a plan for search analytics?
– Is there a useability guidelines document?
Business intelligence Critical Criteria:
Accommodate Business intelligence goals and triple focus on important concepts of Business intelligence relationship management.
– If on-premise software is a must, a balance of choice and simplicity is essential. When specific users are viewing and interacting with analytics, can you use a named-user licensing model that offers accessibility without the need for hardware considerations?
– Does your BI solution honor distinctions with dashboards that automatically authenticate and provide the appropriate level of detail based on a users privileges to the data source?
– Research reveals that more than half of business intelligence projects hit a low degree of acceptance or fail. What factors influence the implementation negative or positive?
– What is the importance of knowing the key performance indicators KPIs for a business process when trying to implement a business intelligence system?
– When users are more fluid and guest access is a must, can you choose hardware-based licensing that is tailored to your exact configuration needs?
– What is the future scope for combination of Business Intelligence and Cloud Computing?
– What documentation is provided with the software / system and in what format?
– What is the difference between business intelligence and business analytics?
– What are some common criticisms of Sharepoint as a knowledge sharing tool?
– Who prioritizes, conducts and monitors business intelligence projects?
– Describe the process of data transformation required by your system?
– What are the pros and cons of outsourcing Business Intelligence?
– What are some best practices for managing business intelligence?
– What are the main full web business intelligence solutions?
– Are there any on demand analytics tools in the cloud?
– What is required to present video images?
– What is your expect product life cycle?
– What is your products direction?
– Does your system provide apis?
Data maintenance Critical Criteria:
Substantiate Data maintenance planning and customize techniques for implementing Data maintenance controls.
– Think about the people you identified for your Reference Data Management Solutions project and the project responsibilities you would assign to them. what kind of training do you think they would need to perform these responsibilities effectively?
– How to Secure Reference Data Management Solutions?
Metadata registry Critical Criteria:
Conceptualize Metadata registry adoptions and use obstacles to break out of ruts.
– What are our needs in relation to Reference Data Management Solutions skills, labor, equipment, and markets?
– What are the Essentials of Internal Reference Data Management Solutions Management?
Machine-Readable Documents Critical Criteria:
Guide Machine-Readable Documents management and be persistent.
Data security Critical Criteria:
Troubleshoot Data security failures and differentiate in coordinating Data security.
– Does the cloud solution offer equal or greater data security capabilities than those provided by your organizations data center?
– What are the minimum data security requirements for a database containing personal financial transaction records?
– Do these concerns about data security negate the value of storage-as-a-service in the cloud?
– What are the challenges related to cloud computing data security?
– So, what should you do to mitigate these risks to data security?
– Does it contain data security obligations?
– What is Data Security at Physical Layer?
– What is Data Security at Network Layer?
– How will you manage data security?
CRM software Critical Criteria:
Powwow over CRM software strategies and get answers.
– Is there an organized user group specifically for the CRM software?
Data quality assurance Critical Criteria:
Transcribe Data quality assurance outcomes and diversify by understanding risks and leveraging Data quality assurance.
– Who sets the Reference Data Management Solutions standards?
This quick readiness checklist is a selected resource to help you move forward. Learn more about how to achieve comprehensive insights with the Reference Data Management Solutions Self Assessment:
Author: Gerard Blokdijk
CEO at The Art of Service | http://theartofservice.com
Gerard is the CEO at The Art of Service. He has been providing information technology insights, talks, tools and products to organizations in a wide range of industries for over 25 years. Gerard is a widely recognized and respected information expert. Gerard founded The Art of Service consulting business in 2000. Gerard has authored numerous published books to date.
To address the criteria in this checklist, these selected resources are provided for sources of further research and information:
Business continuity planning External links:
Business Continuity Planning Suite | Ready.gov
Business Continuity Planning – BCP
Identity theft External links:
Identity Theft Protection | IDShield
Identity Theft | Consumer Information
Land Title: Identity Theft
Data analysis External links:
OSEDA – Office of Social and Economic Data Analysis
Seven Bridges Genomics – The biomedical data analysis …
Data Analysis in Excel – Easy Excel Tutorial
Database administration External links:
Database Administration Telecommuting and Part-Time …
SEC.gov | Audit of Database Administration
What is Database Administration? – Definition from Techopedia
Data management plan External links:
Write a data management plan | Data management
Metadata for Data: Data Management Plan | NCSU Libraries
Data Management Plan Tool | Division of Information …
Information design External links:
Information Design: The Understanding Discipline
Adjunct Lecturer, Information Design & Corporate Communication
[PDF]DG 415-5 General Facilities Information Design Guide
Data integration External links:
KingswaySoft – Data Integration Solutions
Data Integration Specialist | Superbadge
Corporate Data Quality Management External links:
CDQM means Corporate Data Quality Management – All …
Framework for Corporate Data Quality Management …
Corporate data quality management: From theory to …
Postal code External links:
Find Postal Code | Singapore Post
Taiwan, Taipei, Tainan Area and Zip/Postal Code
FedEx | Zip/Postal Code Lookup
Extract, transform, load External links:
ETL (Extract, transform, load) Salary | PayScale
http://www.payscale.com › United States › Skill/Specialty
What is ETL (Extract, Transform, Load)? Webopedia …
Data processing External links:
Data Processing Times – IMDb
Data Processing Jobs – Apply Now | CareerBuilder
Data Factory – Data processing service | Microsoft Azure
Performance report External links:
Public ADS-B Performance Report
2016–17 Texas Academic Performance Report
[PDF]Semi-Annual Performance Report U.S. Department …
Knowledge management External links:
Knowledge Management System – Login
A hub for technical knowledge management. — NDCAC
Knowledge Management Consulting Firm | Iknow LLC
Data cleansing External links:
Data cleansing – SlideShare
Experian | Data Cleansing | Data View
Data enrichment External links:
What is Data Enrichment | IGI Global
IBCConnect: Data Enrichment, Multichannel Marketing …
What is Data Enrichment? | Datanyze
Marketing operations External links:
Vienna Channels: Custom Marketing Operations
What is Marketing Operations? | Centric
Document management External links:
Document Management Jobs, Employment | Indeed.com
What is Document Management? – DocuVantage
What Is Document Management? – msdn.microsoft.com
Big data External links:
Presto | Distributed SQL Query Engine for Big Data
Databricks – Making Big Data Simple
Loudr: Big Data for Music Rights
Data proliferation External links:
CPG Data Proliferation — Frain Industries
[PDF]Data Proliferation STOP THAT – THIC
Enterprise content management External links:
Enterprise Content Management (ECM) Services – Xerox
Enterprise Content Management Solution | Laserfiche
Birmingham ECM: Enterprise Content Management …
Data steward External links:
Data Steward Salary – PayScale
Seiner’s Data Steward Rules | TDAN.com
So you want to be a Data Steward? – DATAVERSITY
Master data management External links:
Best Master Data Management (MDM) Software – G2 Crowd
Infor Master Data Management
Data modeling External links:
| Peace, Love, Data Modeling
The Difference Between Data Analysis and Data Modeling
Data Modeling | IT Pro
Data integrity External links:
Data Integrity Jobs – Apply Now | CareerBuilder
[PDF]Data Integrity Manager JD – laerdaltraining.com
[PDF]IMPROVING TITLE I DATA INTEGRITY FOR …
Information repository External links:
Payment Information Repository (PIR)
DoDMERB Secure Applicant Information Repository – …
DoDMERB Secure Applicant Information Repository
Document management system External links:
SKYSITE – Document Management System Software for …
Doclink – Document Management System
Casnet – Document Management System & Scanning …
Open data External links:
PQRS | Open Data | Socrata
City of Seattle Open Data portal
data.pa.gov | PA Open Data Portal
Random access External links:
Random access file (Book, 1995) [WorldCat.org]
Random access memories (Music, 2013) [WorldCat.org]
Random Access – Guggenheim
Data governance External links:
Data Governance Analyst Jobs, Employment | Indeed.com
[PDF]Data Governance Overview – Oklahoma – Welcome to …
7 Best Practices for Data Governance in Healthcare
Solution stack External links:
What is a Solution Stack? – Definition from Techopedia
What is solution stack? – Definition from WhatIs.com
Nodus eStore Solution Stack Sales Tax Automation – Avalara
Reference data External links:
wsodata.com – Loan Reference Data Login
Fiscal Service Reference Data
NJDOT Reference Data – New Jersey
Data privacy External links:
Mullen Coughlin – Cybersecurity & Data Privacy
Data Privacy and Cyber security | Mass.gov
Student Data Privacy Consortium
Data erasure External links:
Free Blancco Data Erasure Evaluations – Blancco
Data Erasure & Data Compliance | Xtech Global
VIRTUAL I/O SOLUTIONS LLC – On-site data erasure
Customer data integration External links:
Data Stewardship – Customer Data Integration and …
Customer Data Integration – Just another Tamr Inc. Sites site
Data Processing & Customer Data Integration (CDI) | Merkle
Information system External links:
[PDF]National Motor Vehicle Title Information System
National Motor Vehicle Title Information System (NMVTIS)
National Motor Vehicle Title Information System
Data theft External links:
IRS data theft not surprising (Opinion) – CNN
RCW 9A.90.100: Electronic data theft.
Identity management External links:
identity management jobs | Dice.com
Login Page – Planned Parenthood Identity Management
Colorado Department of Education Identity Management
Data curation External links:
[PPT]Materials Data Curation System – NIST
What is data curation? – Definition from WhatIs.com
Data curation (Book, 2017) [WorldCat.org]
Data asset External links:
Our Data Asset | JPMorgan Chase Institute
Data Asset definitions – Defined Term
A data asset may be a system or application output file, database, document, or Web page. A data asset also includes a service that may be provided to access data from an application. For example, a service that returns individual records from a database would be a data asset.
Relational database External links:
Cloud SQL – MySQL & PostgreSQL Relational Database …
Relational Databases – ScienceDirect
Relational Database Model | Database Management | …
Data management External links:
Meter Data Management System (MDMS)
CardioStream | A Cloud Based PACS Data Management …
Fountas & Pinnell Literacy Online Data Management System
Records management External links:
Land and Case Records Management | Cott Systems
Records Management Policy | Policies & Procedures
National Archives Records Management Information Page
Database management system External links:
ChurchSuite – Church Database Management System
Relational Database Management System | MariaDB Products
Database Management System (DBMS) – Techopedia.com
ERP software External links:
Deltek Vision | ERP Software for Professional Services Firms
BUSINESS™ ERP Software – Accounting, CRM, HR, …
Enterprise architecture External links:
Zachman International – Enterprise Architecture
Center for Enterprise Architecture
Enterprise Architecture Center of Excellence
Information management External links:
Association for Title Information Management – Home | Facebook
Metadata discovery External links:
Silwood Technology – Safyr® Metadata Discovery Software
Metadata Discovery | Data Advantage Group
Computer data storage External links:
Computer Data Storage Options – Ferris State University
Computer data storage unit conversion – non-SI quantity
Dell Computer Data Storage & Backup Devices | Dell …
Information Lifecycle Management External links:
SAP Data Volume & Information Lifecycle Management
Information Lifecycle Management (ILM) | Informatica US
Data retention External links:
Data Retention – AbeBooks
[DOC]Data Retention Policy – hr.waddell.com
Data retention guidelines – Meta
Process Management External links:
Infosys BPM – Business Process Management | BPM …
HEFLO BPM | Business Process Management
Emerson Process Management: Products
Data quality External links:
ISO Data Quality – NOAA Environmental Data Management …
Data quality (Book, 2001) [WorldCat.org]
Data Quality Assurance Jobs, Employment | Indeed.com
Controlled vocabulary External links:
ERIC – Free Text vs. Controlled Vocabulary; A …
I Can Read It! Books | Controlled Vocabulary Books | Sonlight
Data warehouse External links:
[PDF]Data Warehouse – Utility’s Smart Grid Clearinghouse
http://smartgrid.epri.com/UseCases/DW – Utility DOE SG Clearhouse_ph2add.pdf
EZ Data Warehouse
HRSA Data Warehouse Home Page
Telephone number External links:
Vanity Phone Numbers for Sale – Buy Vanity Telephone Number
Hierarchical storage management External links:
Sophos Anti-Virus: Hierarchical Storage Management – …
What is HSM (Hierarchical Storage Management)?
Taxes: Hierarchical Storage Management – The Old New …
Data architecture External links:
Certica Solutions: K-12 Cloud Platform and Data Architecture
Data mart External links:
UNC Data Mart – University of North Carolina
MPR Data Mart
[PDF]Institutional Research Data Mart: Instructor Guide …
Competence Center Corporate Data Quality External links:
Competence Center Corporate Data Quality | CDQ AG – …
Information architecture External links:
Information Architecture | The Understanding Group
Information Architecture | Full Day UX Training by NN/g
Information Architecture Basics | Usability.gov
Business intelligence External links:
CareOregon Business Intelligence
Mortgage Business Intelligence Software :: Motivity Solutions
Business Intelligence | Microsoft
Data maintenance External links:
Data Maintenance Specialist Jobs, Employment | Indeed.com
[PDF]P4 Tool Data Maintenance Suggested Update …
Data Maintenance | Digital Data Technologies Inc
Metadata registry External links:
Aristotle Metadata Registry · GitHub
ERIC – Distributed Interoperable Metadata Registry; How …
Home – Aristotle Open Metadata Registry
Data security External links:
[PDF]Title: Data Security Policy Code: 1-100-200 12-31 …
What is data security – answers.com
[PDF]INSURANCE DATA SECURITY MODEL LAW Table of …
CRM software External links:
The Best CRM Software of 2017 | Top Ten Reviews
Simple CRM Software – Highrise
Data quality assurance External links:
What is Data Quality Assurance? (with picture) – wiseGEEK
[PDF]Data Quality Assurance Plan Template – LPCA
Data quality assurance – SearchDataManagement