Save time, empower your teams and effectively upgrade your processes with access to this practical Business Interruption Toolkit and guide. Address common challenges with best-practice templates, step-by-step work plans and maturity diagnostics for any Business Interruption related project.
Download the Toolkit and in Three Steps you will be guided from idea to implementation results.
The Toolkit contains the following practical and powerful enablers with new and updated Business Interruption specific requirements:
STEP 1: Get your bearings
- The latest quick edition of the Business Interruption Self Assessment book in PDF containing 49 requirements to perform a quickscan, get an overview and share with stakeholders.
Organized in a data driven improvement cycle RDMAICS (Recognize, Define, Measure, Analyze, Improve, Control and Sustain), check the…
- Example pre-filled Self-Assessment Excel Dashboard to get familiar with results generation
Then find your goals…
STEP 2: Set concrete goals, tasks, dates and numbers you can track
Featuring 688 new and updated case-based questions, organized into seven core areas of process design, this Self-Assessment will help you identify areas in which Business Interruption improvements can be made.
Examples; 10 of the 688 standard requirements:
- What needs improvement?
- How do we decide how much to remunerate an employee?
- How can we best use all of our knowledge repositories to enhance learning and sharing?
- How is the way you as the leader think and process information affecting your organizational culture?
- Are there any specific expectations or concerns about the Business Interruption team, Business Interruption itself?
- What resources are required for the improvement effort?
- What have we done to protect our business from competitive encroachment?
- What did we miss in the interview for the worst hire we ever made?
- If no one would ever find out about your accomplishments, how would you lead differently?
- Explorations of the frontiers of Business Interruption will help you build influence, improve Business Interruption, optimize decision making, and sustain change
Complete the self assessment, on your own or with a team in a workshop setting. Use the workbook together with the self assessment requirements spreadsheet:
- The workbook is the latest in-depth complete edition of the Business Interruption book in PDF containing 688 requirements, which criteria correspond to the criteria in…
Your Business Interruption self-assessment dashboard which gives you your dynamically prioritized projects-ready tool and shows your organization exactly what to do next:
- The Self-Assessment Excel Dashboard; with the Business Interruption Self-Assessment and Scorecard you will develop a clear picture of which Business Interruption areas need attention, which requirements you should focus on and who will be responsible for them:
- Shows your organization instant insight in areas for improvement: Auto generates reports, radar chart for maturity assessment, insights per process and participant and bespoke, ready to use, RACI Matrix
- Gives you a professional Dashboard to guide and perform a thorough Business Interruption Self-Assessment
- Is secure: Ensures offline data protection of your Self-Assessment results
- Dynamically prioritized projects-ready RACI Matrix shows your organization exactly what to do next:
STEP 3: Implement, Track, follow up and revise strategy
The outcomes of STEP 2, the self assessment, are the inputs for STEP 3; Start and manage Business Interruption projects with the 62 implementation resources:
- 62 step-by-step Business Interruption Project Management Form Templates covering over 6000 Business Interruption project requirements and success criteria:
Examples; 10 of the check box criteria:
- Assumption and Constraint Log: Were the system requirements formally reviewed prior to initiating the design phase?
- Initiating Process Group: The Business Interruption project you are managing has nine stakeholders. How many channel of communications are there between these stakeholders?
- Human Resource Management Plan: Have the key elements of a coherent Business Interruption project management strategy been established?
- Requirements Documentation: Validity. Does the system provide the functions which best support the customer s needs?
- Project Scope Statement: Is the Change Control Process documented and on file?
- Procurement Management Plan: Is it possible to track all classes of Business Interruption project work (e.g. scheduled, un-scheduled, defect repair, etc.)?
- Stakeholder Management Plan: What would you gain if you spent time working to improve this process?
- Activity Duration Estimates: Describe a Business Interruption project that suffered from scope creep. Could it have been avoided?
- Executing Process Group: When is the appropriate time to bring the scorecard to Board meetings?
- Risk Audit: Is there a clear procedure for reporting accidents/injuries?
Step-by-step and complete Business Interruption Project Management Forms and Templates including check box criteria and templates.
1.0 Initiating Process Group:
- 1.1 Business Interruption project Charter
- 1.2 Stakeholder Register
- 1.3 Stakeholder Analysis Matrix
2.0 Planning Process Group:
- 2.1 Business Interruption project Management Plan
- 2.2 Scope Management Plan
- 2.3 Requirements Management Plan
- 2.4 Requirements Documentation
- 2.5 Requirements Traceability Matrix
- 2.6 Business Interruption project Scope Statement
- 2.7 Assumption and Constraint Log
- 2.8 Work Breakdown Structure
- 2.9 WBS Dictionary
- 2.10 Schedule Management Plan
- 2.11 Activity List
- 2.12 Activity Attributes
- 2.13 Milestone List
- 2.14 Network Diagram
- 2.15 Activity Resource Requirements
- 2.16 Resource Breakdown Structure
- 2.17 Activity Duration Estimates
- 2.18 Duration Estimating Worksheet
- 2.19 Business Interruption project Schedule
- 2.20 Cost Management Plan
- 2.21 Activity Cost Estimates
- 2.22 Cost Estimating Worksheet
- 2.23 Cost Baseline
- 2.24 Quality Management Plan
- 2.25 Quality Metrics
- 2.26 Process Improvement Plan
- 2.27 Responsibility Assignment Matrix
- 2.28 Roles and Responsibilities
- 2.29 Human Resource Management Plan
- 2.30 Communications Management Plan
- 2.31 Risk Management Plan
- 2.32 Risk Register
- 2.33 Probability and Impact Assessment
- 2.34 Probability and Impact Matrix
- 2.35 Risk Data Sheet
- 2.36 Procurement Management Plan
- 2.37 Source Selection Criteria
- 2.38 Stakeholder Management Plan
- 2.39 Change Management Plan
3.0 Executing Process Group:
- 3.1 Team Member Status Report
- 3.2 Change Request
- 3.3 Change Log
- 3.4 Decision Log
- 3.5 Quality Audit
- 3.6 Team Directory
- 3.7 Team Operating Agreement
- 3.8 Team Performance Assessment
- 3.9 Team Member Performance Assessment
- 3.10 Issue Log
4.0 Monitoring and Controlling Process Group:
- 4.1 Business Interruption project Performance Report
- 4.2 Variance Analysis
- 4.3 Earned Value Status
- 4.4 Risk Audit
- 4.5 Contractor Status Report
- 4.6 Formal Acceptance
5.0 Closing Process Group:
- 5.1 Procurement Audit
- 5.2 Contract Close-Out
- 5.3 Business Interruption project or Phase Close-Out
- 5.4 Lessons Learned
With this Three Step process you will have all the tools you need for any Business Interruption project with this in-depth Business Interruption Toolkit.
In using the Toolkit you will be better able to:
- Diagnose Business Interruption projects, initiatives, organizations, businesses and processes using accepted diagnostic standards and practices
- Implement evidence-based best practice strategies aligned with overall goals
- Integrate recent advances in Business Interruption and put process design strategies into practice according to best practice guidelines
Defining, designing, creating, and implementing a process to solve a business challenge or meet a business objective is the most valuable role; In EVERY company, organization and department.
Unless you are talking a one-time, single-use project within a business, there should be a process. Whether that process is managed and implemented by humans, AI, or a combination of the two, it needs to be designed by someone with a complex enough perspective to ask the right questions. Someone capable of asking the right questions and step back and say, ‘What are we really trying to accomplish here? And is there a different way to look at it?’
This Toolkit empowers people to do just that – whether their title is entrepreneur, manager, consultant, (Vice-)President, CxO etc… – they are the people who rule the future. They are the person who asks the right questions to make Business Interruption investments work better.
This Business Interruption All-Inclusive Toolkit enables You to be that person:
Includes lifetime updates
Every self assessment comes with Lifetime Updates and Lifetime Free Updated Books. Lifetime Updates is an industry-first feature which allows you to receive verified self assessment updates, ensuring you always have the most accurate information at your fingertips.