Save time, empower your teams and effectively upgrade your processes with access to this practical Blockchain in 3D Printing Toolkit and guide. Address common challenges with best-practice templates, step-by-step work plans and maturity diagnostics for any Blockchain in 3D Printing related project.
Download the Toolkit and in Three Steps you will be guided from idea to implementation results.
The Toolkit contains the following practical and powerful enablers with new and updated Blockchain in 3D Printing specific requirements:
STEP 1: Get your bearings
- The latest quick edition of the Blockchain in 3D Printing Self Assessment book in PDF containing 49 requirements to perform a quickscan, get an overview and share with stakeholders.
Organized in a data driven improvement cycle RDMAICS (Recognize, Define, Measure, Analyze, Improve, Control and Sustain), check the…
- Example pre-filled Self-Assessment Excel Dashboard to get familiar with results generation
Then find your goals…
STEP 2: Set concrete goals, tasks, dates and numbers you can track
Featuring 904 new and updated case-based questions, organized into seven core areas of process design, this Self-Assessment will help you identify areas in which Blockchain in 3D Printing improvements can be made.
Examples; 10 of the 904 standard requirements:
- How do you identify and analyze stakeholders and their interests?
- How do we manage Blockchain in 3D Printing Knowledge Management (KM)?
- What is the magnitude of the improvements?
- Cloud management for Blockchain in 3D Printing do we really need one?
- When a Blockchain in 3D Printing manager recognizes a problem, what options are available?
- Is there a high likelihood that any recommendations will achieve their intended results?
- What are the known security controls?
- Has everyone on the team, including the team leaders, been properly trained?
- Political -is anyone trying to undermine this project?
- How is the value delivered by Blockchain in 3D Printing being measured?
Complete the self assessment, on your own or with a team in a workshop setting. Use the workbook together with the self assessment requirements spreadsheet:
- The workbook is the latest in-depth complete edition of the Blockchain in 3D Printing book in PDF containing 904 requirements, which criteria correspond to the criteria in…
Your Blockchain in 3D Printing self-assessment dashboard which gives you your dynamically prioritized projects-ready tool and shows your organization exactly what to do next:
- The Self-Assessment Excel Dashboard; with the Blockchain in 3D Printing Self-Assessment and Scorecard you will develop a clear picture of which Blockchain in 3D Printing areas need attention, which requirements you should focus on and who will be responsible for them:
- Shows your organization instant insight in areas for improvement: Auto generates reports, radar chart for maturity assessment, insights per process and participant and bespoke, ready to use, RACI Matrix
- Gives you a professional Dashboard to guide and perform a thorough Blockchain in 3D Printing Self-Assessment
- Is secure: Ensures offline data protection of your Self-Assessment results
- Dynamically prioritized projects-ready RACI Matrix shows your organization exactly what to do next:
STEP 3: Implement, Track, follow up and revise strategy
The outcomes of STEP 2, the self assessment, are the inputs for STEP 3; Start and manage Blockchain in 3D Printing projects with the 62 implementation resources:
- 62 step-by-step Blockchain in 3D Printing Project Management Form Templates covering over 6000 Blockchain in 3D Printing project requirements and success criteria:
Examples; 10 of the check box criteria:
- Project Schedule: Why do you think schedule issues often cause the most conflicts on Blockchain in 3D Printing projects?
- Source Selection Criteria: Team Leads: What is your process for assigning ratings?
- Cost Management Plan: Is current scope of the Blockchain in 3D Printing project substantially different than that originally defined?
- Human Resource Management Plan: Are written status reports provided on a designated frequent basis?
- Responsibility Assignment Matrix: Are the WBS and organizational levels for application of the Blockchain in 3D Printing projected overhead costs identified?
- Quality Audit: Are multiple statements on the same issue consistent with each other?
- Stakeholder Management Plan: Are communication systems currently in place appropriate?
- Probability and Impact Assessment: Are there any Blockchain in 3D Printing projects similar to this one in existence?
- Variance Analysis: Are detailed work packages planned as far in advance as practicable?
- Quality Management Plan: Does the program use modeling in the permitting or decision-making processes?
Step-by-step and complete Blockchain in 3D Printing Project Management Forms and Templates including check box criteria and templates.
1.0 Initiating Process Group:
- 1.1 Blockchain in 3D Printing project Charter
- 1.2 Stakeholder Register
- 1.3 Stakeholder Analysis Matrix
2.0 Planning Process Group:
- 2.1 Blockchain in 3D Printing project Management Plan
- 2.2 Scope Management Plan
- 2.3 Requirements Management Plan
- 2.4 Requirements Documentation
- 2.5 Requirements Traceability Matrix
- 2.6 Blockchain in 3D Printing project Scope Statement
- 2.7 Assumption and Constraint Log
- 2.8 Work Breakdown Structure
- 2.9 WBS Dictionary
- 2.10 Schedule Management Plan
- 2.11 Activity List
- 2.12 Activity Attributes
- 2.13 Milestone List
- 2.14 Network Diagram
- 2.15 Activity Resource Requirements
- 2.16 Resource Breakdown Structure
- 2.17 Activity Duration Estimates
- 2.18 Duration Estimating Worksheet
- 2.19 Blockchain in 3D Printing project Schedule
- 2.20 Cost Management Plan
- 2.21 Activity Cost Estimates
- 2.22 Cost Estimating Worksheet
- 2.23 Cost Baseline
- 2.24 Quality Management Plan
- 2.25 Quality Metrics
- 2.26 Process Improvement Plan
- 2.27 Responsibility Assignment Matrix
- 2.28 Roles and Responsibilities
- 2.29 Human Resource Management Plan
- 2.30 Communications Management Plan
- 2.31 Risk Management Plan
- 2.32 Risk Register
- 2.33 Probability and Impact Assessment
- 2.34 Probability and Impact Matrix
- 2.35 Risk Data Sheet
- 2.36 Procurement Management Plan
- 2.37 Source Selection Criteria
- 2.38 Stakeholder Management Plan
- 2.39 Change Management Plan
3.0 Executing Process Group:
- 3.1 Team Member Status Report
- 3.2 Change Request
- 3.3 Change Log
- 3.4 Decision Log
- 3.5 Quality Audit
- 3.6 Team Directory
- 3.7 Team Operating Agreement
- 3.8 Team Performance Assessment
- 3.9 Team Member Performance Assessment
- 3.10 Issue Log
4.0 Monitoring and Controlling Process Group:
- 4.1 Blockchain in 3D Printing project Performance Report
- 4.2 Variance Analysis
- 4.3 Earned Value Status
- 4.4 Risk Audit
- 4.5 Contractor Status Report
- 4.6 Formal Acceptance
5.0 Closing Process Group:
- 5.1 Procurement Audit
- 5.2 Contract Close-Out
- 5.3 Blockchain in 3D Printing project or Phase Close-Out
- 5.4 Lessons Learned
With this Three Step process you will have all the tools you need for any Blockchain in 3D Printing project with this in-depth Blockchain in 3D Printing Toolkit.
In using the Toolkit you will be better able to:
- Diagnose Blockchain in 3D Printing projects, initiatives, organizations, businesses and processes using accepted diagnostic standards and practices
- Implement evidence-based best practice strategies aligned with overall goals
- Integrate recent advances in Blockchain in 3D Printing and put process design strategies into practice according to best practice guidelines
Defining, designing, creating, and implementing a process to solve a business challenge or meet a business objective is the most valuable role; In EVERY company, organization and department.
Unless you are talking a one-time, single-use project within a business, there should be a process. Whether that process is managed and implemented by humans, AI, or a combination of the two, it needs to be designed by someone with a complex enough perspective to ask the right questions. Someone capable of asking the right questions and step back and say, ‘What are we really trying to accomplish here? And is there a different way to look at it?’
This Toolkit empowers people to do just that – whether their title is entrepreneur, manager, consultant, (Vice-)President, CxO etc… – they are the people who rule the future. They are the person who asks the right questions to make Blockchain in 3D Printing investments work better.
This Blockchain in 3D Printing All-Inclusive Toolkit enables You to be that person:
Includes lifetime updates
Every self assessment comes with Lifetime Updates and Lifetime Free Updated Books. Lifetime Updates is an industry-first feature which allows you to receive verified self assessment updates, ensuring you always have the most accurate information at your fingertips.